Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen
Staatsterror durch staatliche Eingriffe in das Familienleben
Verletzung von Menschenrechten, Kinderrechten, Bürgerrechten durch Entscheiden und Handeln staatlicher Behörden im familienrechtlichen Bereich, in der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe, in der Familienhilfe unter anderem mit den Spezialgebieten Jugendamtsversagen und Jugendamtsterror
Fokus auf die innerdeutsche Situation, sowie auf Erfahrungen und Beobachtungen in Fällen internationaler Kindesentführung und grenzüberschreitender Sorgerechts- und Umgangsrechtskonflikten
Fokus auf andere Länder, andere Sitten, andere Situtationen
Fokus auf internationale Vergleiche bei Kompetenzen und Funktionalitäten von juristischen, sozialen und administrativen Behörden

"Spurensuche nach Jugendamtsterror und Familienrechtsverbrechen"
ist ein in assoziiertes Projekt zur
angewandten Feldforschung mit teilnehmender Beobachtung
"Systemkritik: Deutsche Justizverbrechen"
http://www.systemkritik.de/

sdddsds

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
sdsdds
Gast
New PostErstellt: 13.03.23, 12:36  Betreff: sdddsds  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

youre so cool! I dont assume ive examine anything just like this prior to. So fine to discover somebody with some unique mind in this problem. Realy appreciation for beginning this up. This web web page is one area this is needed on the net, any individual if we do originality. Beneficial task for bringing new stuff for the internet! I'm delighted that i located this net weblog , just the right information that i was looking for! . It's far genuinely a pleasing and useful piece of facts. I’m glad that you just shared this beneficial tidbit with us. Please live us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. This is the proper weblog for all of us who hopes to study this topic. You already know an entire lot its nearly tough to argue alongside (no longer that i surely would want…haha). You absolutely put an entire new spin for a topic thats been written about for years. Superb stuff, just fantastic! The internet web page is lovingly serviced and saved as an awful lot as date. So it need to be, thanks for sharing this with us. This internet web page is referred to as a walk-by for all the facts you needed approximately this and didn’t recognize who to invite. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll positively find out it. Good submit and a nice summation of the trouble. My best hassle with the evaluation is given that plenty of the populace joined the refrain of deregulatory mythology, given vested hobby is inclined towards perpetuation of the present day device and given a lack of a popular cheerleader on your arguments, i’m now not seeing a great deal inside the manner of exchange. I might without a doubt like to guest post to your weblog . A few honestly exceptional stuff on this internet web page , i like it. Im no professional, however i bear in mind you simply made the pleasant factor. You clearly realize what youre talking about, and i'm able to simply get in the back of that. Thank you for being so upfront and so sincere.
https://meogtwicommunity.nethouse.ru/
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search