LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I am not happy

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Hils Hilss
Gast
New PostErstellt: 23.07.22, 21:17  Betreff: I am not happy  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I am not happy. We booked a room with a jacuzzi. We do not have a room with a jacuzzi. When we asked the front desk about the discrepancy they blamed the booking company. I asked what the charges were and essentially they would not tell us what we were being charged even though they collected my credit card. We are stuck with a room we didn’t select. I wish I had stuck with Hampton or Hilton. I will never work with this booking company or hotel chain again.
Hils Hilss
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.07.22, 20:55  Betreff: Re: I am not happy  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi all. I want to say that the FindHotel company specializes in ensuring transparency of hotel prices for travelers. Since 2010 FindHotel has been helping customers compare prices on hotel booking websites. As a result, travelers can find the best hotel deals anywhere in the world. I found out about this by reading FindHotel customer reviews here https://findhotel.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, where they share their impressions of the company's services.
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search