LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
XJGWUQlhdGXQNG

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Lateisha
Gast
New PostErstellt: 24.03.12, 09:44  Betreff:  XJGWUQlhdGXQNG  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?The website tells us to read a reversed paragraph in 60 seconds.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?The letters were reversed, but I made out the words little by little.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They made it helpful by informing me of the reversed speech.1.What types of things did the first website ask you to do?It asked me to multi-task.2.On a scale of 1- 10 how successful were you in completing the tasks? 73.What made completing the task difficult?Doing two things at the same time.4.What could the web designer have done to make the site more accessible to you?They could have made it less difficult.

car insurance quotes car insurance
Derek238
Junior-Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.06.21, 14:08  Betreff: Re: XJGWUQlhdGXQNG  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

mal

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search