LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
greetings from tina's host sister!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
kleine #10
...heult schon den Mond an

New PostErstellt: 09.08.05, 04:27  Betreff: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

hello! i'm shannon, tina's host sister. just to let you know, tina misses you all VERY much...i am constantly hearing about you all from her! and your chocolate is very good...yummy.
did you know that tina likes to change clothes in the closet??? is this some kind of german costume, or is tina just very...wierd? o.O
it scared me when i heard sniffles coming out of her closet and realized that she was in it...people in america don't usually change in their closets...maybe it's a new trend going around...i think i might try this tonight.
much love!
shannon

p.s.-i don't know but 3 words of German, so tina is translating everything for me...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jaaaaaaaaaa - bewundert es ruhig mein schönes Banner!!! hehe! Schön, nich!?

kleine #10

New PostErstellt: 09.08.05, 04:50  Betreff:  Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

hey this is the real #10!!! lol, just for have some explaining words - I am not changing in the toilet!!! (closett = Kleiderschrank!!!) And i was only in there because its so huge, that you can comletly stand and change in it. So please dont think wierd things about me!!! I have a pretty good time over here. School starts on Wednesday. And Sahnnon is right, I'm talking about volleyball and you a lot. Hopefully I'm not annoying her! hihi. i just told her all about Erin and Paige and the other girls, what is a volleyball game like in Suhl, what are the youth-teams about and all this stuff. So she's pbly annoyed. lol. It would be so nice to answer her, cause she really loves postings from germany. I dont ccare if you're writing german or english, i can translate verything for her. Okay, lets just say that she KNOWS (!) 3 words in German! I've teached her "Ja", "Nein", "Hallo" and such things. Shannon pbly forgot. Hope to hear from all of you soon, little #10!!!

SatanClaus
Leitwolf

New PostErstellt: 09.08.05, 11:46  Betreff:  Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Greeting from good old Germany...

Yes...there are loads of new thinks to discover in the big wide world, little#10..! But be careful, don't get used to it to much - you might get some dents and scratches if you try this at home.

So have a good time, and don't get lost in your closet...!

SC

...don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head - don't need a raincoat, I'm already wet...

SC
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tommy

New PostErstellt: 29.08.05, 21:23  Betreff: Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hey Shannon! How you doin'?

When you take a look around here in the English Section, you will see me here as the main part who is posting. But Tina does everything to support me here to bring this section a little bit forward.

You like german Chocolate? So which sort of chocolate did she brought along? And how she made it through the customs with it? :-) *joke*

Now the "closet" thing... :-)

It is not so unusual to change your clothes in the closet, if the closets are so big like they usually are in America. I guess it's kind of a walk-in cupboard that we are talking about, right? Shannon, you need to know that, in Germany, all closets which are bigger than a refrigerator are more seen as a "dressing room" :-)

I'm not sure if you know how big german closets really are? But that much is certain, it would be more unusual if Tina used to change her clothes inside of her closet here at home! :-)

So what about "Hurricane Katharina"? How's the weather over there? How big is the damage which caused that storm? I've seen some satallite picture today that show the Hurricane passes New Orleans and returned from the north? I guess the Hurricane was moving over Denham Springs? I really do hope that all of you guys are okay, as well as your families and friends. And hopefully the damage on your property is not too big.

I would love to hear from you... So post right back...

May God bless all of you over there !

PB

NCAA Woman of the Year 2003 / Washington State
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
kleine #10

New PostErstellt: 03.09.05, 19:13  Betreff:  Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hey evryone this is Tina's host sister's best friend...and Tina's friend for short!!!
I like cheeseburgers...
I just wanted you to know.
Oh yea, my name is Brittani by the way...Brittani Denham.
And I OWN Denham Springs...the town Tina is living in rite now!!! Bet you didnt know that huh???
I'm just joking I dont own Denham Springs. But my last name really is Denham.
Tina told me to type: "Ich liebe den VfB 91 Suhl und ich mag dieses forum." I;m not really sure what that means BUT this is an ENGLISH ONLY forum and I think I am breaking the rules. Oh well.
Well I think this is all...
-Brittani-
i wanted to put a GREEN smiley...so I did.

Maddin
...wohnt fast in der Wolfsgrube

New PostErstellt: 04.09.05, 13:30  Betreff: Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

hello tina, shannon, brittani and thomy,
your posted are verr$y interested. i think,
my english knowledge is not so perfect ; (
naja zum mitlesen reichts *g*

liebe grüße an amerika.

Maddin

Tommy

New PostErstellt: 05.09.05, 21:24  Betreff: Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

hey Miss Denham, secret owner of Denham Springs... :-)

You like Cheeseburger? Really? Me too!!!

What about sweet Shannon? she hasn't answered my posting. Is she so heavily busy? So what are you doin' over there all day? Would it be okay for you if I come around someday for a visit? :-)

PB

NCAA Woman of the Year 2003 / Washington State
Maddin
...wohnt fast in der Wolfsgrube

New PostErstellt: 06.09.05, 09:58  Betreff: Re: greetings from tina's host sister!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hey how are you?
Perhaps, Shannon comes to Germany for few days/weeks?
So you can see the one and only VfB and your "neighbour"
Sherry Williams ; )

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search