LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
second posting..

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
kleine #10
...heult schon den Mond an

New PostErstellt: 08.05.05, 11:33  Betreff: second posting..  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

What a pity our american byrd flies home... I know that it got attention in other threads, but hear its also posible, isn't it? Okay, 't was just for fun, bye, little #10!!! =)

kleine #10

New PostErstellt: 08.05.05, 11:35  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

sorry, I men here an possible. *g* not to give anybody the chance to talk bad about my english.. =) *fg*

Tommy

New PostErstellt: 08.05.05, 23:58  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

wow , there is another person who dares to write a posting here. I've looked in here a thousand times but my thread was almost the only.

you've got right. the american "byrd" is up to fly home. and that is very very sad!!! why will she go? is there any other attractive offer she've taken for next season? what you think?

i really do hope that the other american beauty will last here to at least 2010 or longer ! :-)

erin, if you ever read this: You did a great job ! I thank you so much for playing in that team for a city which was so far away from your home. but you played as it was your home town! the position you've played on, was not the best for you to show the full might of erin byrd and her abilities. but i cherish your effort for that team.

and again , thank you so much erin and all the best wishes for your following activities. hope that you sometimes think about the time in suhl when you got a little time.

NCAA Woman of the Year 2003 / Washington State
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
kleine #10

New PostErstellt: 09.05.05, 20:20  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

OKay, you were so happy about my posting and so there is another one! I think Erin is maybe goin' back to her University in Wisconsin. If you're interested, you can have a look at it: www.uw-badgers.com I really like this homepage and the university! Have a look, there are also pics and other information about Erins past. Really interesting I think... =) Well I also hope that Paige can stay in Suhl. BUt sh was very unlucky here with all of her problems... But I'd really like it!
By the way I have to write english, 'cause I have my 10th class exams in english tomorrow. I'm a bit excited this time ansd try to calm down a bit.
So, best wishes from little number 10! CU!

stoppe
Alpha-Wolf

New PostErstellt: 09.05.05, 21:08  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

sorry little 10.. but site does not exist :(
SatanClaus
Leitwolf

New PostErstellt: 09.05.05, 21:36  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

...it's simply www.uwbadgers.com

SC
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tommy

New PostErstellt: 09.05.05, 23:33  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: kleine #10
    Well I also hope that Paige can stay in Suhl. BUt sh was very unlucky here with all of her problems...
sorry , but what (the hell) do you mean with PROBLEMS ??? did she ever had problems here ? that is the first I've heard about. i think you are wrong. paige havn't had any problems here in suhl

plaease tell me more about her "problems"! I'm very interested !

PB

SatanClaus
Leitwolf

New PostErstellt: 09.05.05, 23:48  Betreff:  Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

...maybe #10 is talking about the knee injury ?

SC
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tommy

New PostErstellt: 10.05.05, 10:23  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

i dont think that little number 10 means the knee of paige. she is fit again. it sounds more like she's having other problems. but we will wait for her answer.

you know ... she said: "all of her problems" ! but she's got only one knee.

kleine #10

New PostErstellt: 10.05.05, 17:20  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

SC is right, I meant her kne and her eye and well, yes this was everything I think. She felt very well here the oh4r time. And she helped me a lot with my english applications for the USA and all this stuff. Same like Erin, they're both really nice! As I said, it's a pity...
And sorr for givin' you the wrong link and thanx Satan for correcting it! Nothing else to say, so goodbye!
Ah, nd by the way have a look at "Freies Wort - attention" There are some greetings from little #10!!! =) CU

ronny18suhl
ABC-Wolf

New PostErstellt: 16.05.05, 21:10  Betreff: Re: second posting..  drucken  weiterempfehlen

wow i write here also times which purely nicely here :D I wants also into The Usa son year vacation does to me also well

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search