Welt im Wandel

Reden über den Weltenwandel .... die Sonnenstürme, Befindlichkeiten und Unbefindlichkeiten, das Leben im Wandel, körperliche Veränderungen, psychische Veränderungen, Ernährung, Meditation ...

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I AM TIRED OF MY WIFE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Marion
Administrator

New PostErstellt: 29.11.17, 13:44  Betreff: I AM TIRED OF MY WIFE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? WHAT SHOULD I DO?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I AM TIRED OF MY WIFE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Who is not tired? You think you are alone? And do you think your wife is not tired of you? Wives are tired of husbands husbands are tired of wives. But even if you change your wife nothing will change.

You will become tired of another woman, that's all. If you change your husband, nothing will change; you will become tired of another husband. Yes, for a few days there will be a thrill, there will be a sensation of the new, of the novel. But the new finally becomes old, and the moment anything new becomes old you become tired.

So there are three layers of this tiredness: one, you become tired of your wife but you are not tired of woman. Second layer: you become so tired of so many wives that you become tired of woman. But you are still not tired of the mind that goes on hankering for the new. The third layer: you become so tired of changing so many times to the new and again it becomes old that you become tired of the mind. And when you become tired of the mind, then the moment of great discovery has arrived.

Otherwise, you can change very easily. Why go on getting tired of a wife? Get tired of somebody else. Even changing miseries helps a little. You will be in another misery, but at least it will be new, and for a few days there will be hope. For a few days you will think, "Now things are going to be good again." But the honeymoon will be over faster than the first honeymoon, because now you have become more understanding. If the first honeymoon was for three weeks, the second will be of two weeks, and the third will be one week, and so on and so forth.

Try to see the mind. The mind is in constant hankering for the new. And it cannot be satisfied because everything new automatically becomes old. So wherever you are you will always be dissatisfied. Why not get tired of this mind itself?

It happens in many ways but we don't watch it. Up to now in the history of man people were forced to live with one woman, with one man. They were tired of husbands and they were tired of wives, but they were not tired of women and not tired of men. Buddha became tired of women because he had many women available - and the best. There was no further go. He become tired of all women, he became tired of women as such.

That's what is happening in America today. People are changing like anything - it is a fashion. Just as you change the model of your car every year or every six months, you change your wife or your husband. But then what is happening, do you know? People are getting tired of woman herself, of man himself.

When man becomes tired of woman as such there are two possibilities. If he moves in the right direction he will become tired of mind, and will start moving in meditations, prayer, religion.

~ Osho - Book: Zen The Path of Paradox - Vol 3

Dateianlagen:

Osho-laechelt.jpg (48 kByte, 960 x 776 Pixel)
Anzeige optimiert für beste Darstellung.
Großansicht - speichern

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search