YES

WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN!!!

Unser neues Forum findet ihr unter:

YES - Das Deutsche Forum

Wir würden uns freuen, euch in unserem neuen Forum begrüßen zu dürfen!

Euer Mod-Team

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Eric
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.04.08, 00:37     Betreff: Re: News?

Hier die News von Yesworld:

April 6, 2008 - Steve's newest release is "Motif", which literally features solo performances from his solo repertoire along with some new compositions. It is currently available at the Asia shows, and will later be available through other outlets (info forthcoming).

Here's what Steve has to say about the project, from the CD's notes.

"Motif" Volume 1, is the first part of a collection that will cover all my solo "one man" guitar tunes. Several solos have premiered on group CDs, or live CDs. There seemed no one place to go to reference this most enjoyable aspect of my work. These tunes have become my exclusive repertoire, allowing my writing a long leash, arranging opportunities, and the pick of any tune that I want to interpret.

I recorded the Gretsch guitar tracks in 2005, then the others in 2007, once I'd realized the calling. This was to build up a complete overview of my solo guitar music, afresh in the studio. I've occasionally changed the style of guitar used on previously released tunes, and recorded the first studio versions of others. For these, along with four new pieces plus Trambone, by Chet Atkins, I utilize 9 different guitars: 2 electrics, 3 folk guitars, 2 Spanish guitars, a 12 string and a dobro slide guitar. All are solo performances, no overdubs.

Solange man einen Magen hat, hört man den Bass notfalls auch ohne Ohren!
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 49 von 112
Gehe zu:   
Search