YES

WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN!!!

Unser neues Forum findet ihr unter:

YES - Das Deutsche Forum

Wir würden uns freuen, euch in unserem neuen Forum begrüßen zu dürfen!

Euer Mod-Team

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
What has happened, what will have happened in 2009?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Max

New PostErstellt: 23.02.08, 10:21  Betreff: What has happened, what will have happened in 2009?  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: http://www.bondegezou.demon.co.uk/wnalum.htm
    Refugee consisted of Moraz (keys), Lee Jackson (The Nice, ex-Jackson Heights; bass, vocals) and Brian Davison (The Nice; drums). Voiceprint, within their series of Moraz releases, have re-released the band's only contemporary album, Refugee (IDVP001CD). Also now out is the live Refugee CD, Live in Concert - Newcastle City Hall 1974 (VP421CD), one of the band's earliest concerts, sourced from tapes held by Davison and fully endorsed by the band. The set was mainly drawn from the album, but with some further pieces played: "Outro - Ritt Mickley", "One Left Handed Peter Pan" (previously unreleased Refugee original), "The Diamond Hard Blues Apples of the Moon" (originally by The Nice), "Someday", "Papillon", "She Belongs to Me" (originally by The Nice), "Grand Canyon Suite", "Refugee Jam" (previously unreleased original). The CD booklet includes several photos from the gig and liner notes by Martyn Hanson.

In his 2007 interview for Innerviews, Moraz says that he is "not ruling out regrouping Refugee either. I'm in touch with Lee Jackson and Brian Davison every few weeks and we're talking about maybe doing a couple of reunion shows in Europe.
    "
    Zitat: Quote from Patrick Moraz 2007, "Innerviews"-Interview; "Future Memories"
    I might go as far back as playing a piece or two from the Mainhorse era. I’m also thinking about doing something from Refugee like “Papillon” or a bit of “Credo.” By the way, I’m not ruling out regrouping Refugee either. I’m in touch with Lee Jackson and Brian Davison every few weeks and we’re talking about maybe doing a couple of reunion shows in Europe. I think I’ll also include material from Story of I, Out In The Sun, Future Memories, and even Timecode. Perhaps I’ll play some Moraz-Bruford pieces like “Children’s Concerto” as well.
Na, da bin ich mal gespannt... 2007 war nichts mit Refugee - vielleicht dieses Jahr?
Auf jeden Fall soll er nicht bei Yes mitmachen, bei der Reunion - ich will "Credo" hören, "Papillon" - und warum kein neues Album?
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search