Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Microwave Forum
Found 3 results
Search took 0,01 seconds.
Microwave Forum First   Previous   Next   Last
   Subject   Author   Datum 
No new posts Re: inside 2.4Ghz Panel Antenna
Hi Very nice and interesting pictures you have posted here. Good work! I am trying to design a bigger panel PCB for my wimax interior 2.6 ghz modem to gain stronger signal on exterior mount panel. Do you have any links to information to calculate PCB sector sizes for 2.6 ghz.? The panel attached to the modem now doesn't seem to be a very good use of PCB space and I would like to get an over 20 dbi gain panel in the end. Any info or help would be great. Thanks D
ppc 2010-07-19, 08:32 PM CET
More pictures
ppc 2010-07-19, 08:24 PM CET
Hi These are really great pictures you have on your post. Do you know any good sources of info for formulas to design 2.6 ghz wimax type panel antenna. I am having trouble finding info on the methods to calculate the panel gris size. I have a 2.6 ghz wimax modem that I would like to increase the panel size on a PCB to mount on the roof. The panel antenna attached to modem doesn't seem to be a good use of pcb board space. I would like to get more sectors on the new panel. Looking for over 20dbi. Thanks PPC
ppc 2010-07-19, 08:10 PM CET

3 of 3 results First   Previous   Next   Last
Search