Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
Freies Politikforum für Demokraten und Anarchisten

PLATTFORM FÜR LINKE GEGENÖFFENTLICHKEITEN

Beiträge können nicht (mehr) eingestellt oder kommentiert werden!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
palestina libera

New PostErstellt: 03.12.15, 14:59     Betreff: A death sentence for battling Syria’s censors?

Bassel Khartabil’s loved ones have been kept in the dark about his fate. Although the Palestinian software developer is believed to have been sentenced to death in Syria, this has not been officially confirmed. Some rumors suggest that the execution has already been carried out.

The lack of reliable information is proving extremely stressful for his wife, Noura Ghazi.

“I’m losing weight and my hair is falling out,” Ghazi said. “I don’t even know whether he’s alive or dead.”
https://electronicintifada.net/content/death-sentence-battling-syrias-censors/15040

Asad’s Officer Ghetto: Why the Syrian Army Remains Loyal

The Syrian army’s officer corps has remained intact despite the immense pressure of nearly four years of civil and military conflict, a fact that has prevented the fall of Syrian President Bashar al-Asad’s regime. The military housing system is a crucial aspect of this cohesion: it reveals the world Syrian officers inhabit, their relations with the regime and wider Syrian society, and the reasons why so few have defected so far.
http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/23129/asad%E2%80%99s-officer-ghetto_why-the-syrian-army-remains-

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 485 von 3.365
Gehe zu:   
Search