Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
Freies Politikforum für Demokraten und Anarchisten

PLATTFORM FÜR LINKE GEGENÖFFENTLICHKEITEN

Beiträge können nicht (mehr) eingestellt oder kommentiert werden!

Outlawing Golden Dawn is no solution: Next they will come for the left

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
palestina libera

New PostErstellt: 03.10.13, 12:44  Betreff: Outlawing Golden Dawn is no solution: Next they will come for the left  drucken  weiterempfehlen

There are those who will be cheering the arrest on Saturday of Golden Dawn leader Nikolaos Michaloliakos and the Greek government’s crackdown on his neo-Nazi party after the political assassination of rapper and left-wing activist Pavlos Fyssas last week.

My Facebook and Twitter feeds have been filled with hosannas for the government’s moves against the neo-Nazi party.

Some feel that with the raids of branches, confiscation of some weapons, and arrest of leading cadre on charges of forming a criminal gang, the governing parties, New Democracy in particular, have finally, belatedly realised that the Golden Dawn now threatens their interests as much as it threatens the left and immigrants.

Perhaps this is the case. Perhaps the cabinet has indeed decided that enough is enough, however useful the fascists have proved until this week, and that the pitbulls now need to be muzzled. I have no access to the interior of the skull of Prime Minister Antonio Samaras or Nikos Dendias, his anti-immigrant minister of public order and citizen protection [sic]. So I do not know.

But I am sceptical.

http://blogs.euobserver.com/phillips/2013/09/30/outlawing-golden-dawn-is-no-solution-next-they-will-come-for-the-left/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search