LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
champions 2009

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Kampfzwerg #13
Jet-Profi

New PostErstellt: 19.10.09, 07:10  Betreff: champions 2009  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Reiterer in Pro Ski, Harvey in Pro Runabout, Lenzi in Pro Freestyle, Capture final crowns at 28th quakysense IJSBA World Finals

so das war der 4 streich, und der kingscup kommt so gleich !!!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
aac
Jet-Maniac

New PostErstellt: 09.11.09, 12:16  Betreff: Re: champions 2009  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hallo ! es gibt da einige worte die kevin geschrieben hat und vielleicht will es der eine oder andere lesen. ich hab es bewußt nicht übersetzt weil mich seine sätze echt berühren und sie sollten so bleiben wie sie sind.

vorab sollte man kurz das video ansehen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoEHf5Ogi8

Pro Ski Worldchampion

Pro Ski G.P. Worldchampion

Pro AM Ski Limited Worldchampion

Pro Ski Open Slalom Worldchampion

Pro AM Ski Stock Vize-Worldchampion

This year, was just like last year, one of my most successful seasons of my life! I won 4 World titles in the US and I could finish first in Ski Stock in Europe and win the Alpe Adria Cup, the nightrace in Marocco and the Kingscup in Thailand.
When I won the Pro Ski title by this years World Finals, a dream came true! Since I was nine years old and started racing I was dreaming of winning the World Finals and so I put it as the aim of my life! I didn't guess that I would get this goal at the young age of 17 years and enter the history books as one of the youngest riders, to ever win the World Finals and as the youngest and first rider ever, to win Pro Ski and Pro Ski G.P. in the same year!! My most beautiful and most successful day of my whole life might not have been, without your help! I want to say thank you, for your trust you put in me and for your help, to give me a chance to make my dream come true, because without you, I may not be your World Champion! 

Also a short word to all the juniors out there. I started racing with 9 years. I just started like everyone. I finished the first years of my career not even in the top ten of the juniors in Europe! I can tell all of you, that the most important thing in any sport, is to do what you love! I love jetskiing and I enjoy every second I can ride any ski in the world!! I think the reason why I am one of the best pilots right now, is that I love riding so much and so I trained hard the last couple of years to become better and better but if you don’t love 100% what you are doing than you won’t be the best. Never do a sport for money, recognition, or anything else! Every time before a race I say to myself: Go out and have fun! I never say I will win, because I trained a lot, I just go out there, do the best I can and have fun J 

Now I want to mention all of my Sponsors

BURN Energy drink- my real money sponsor. Thanks!

HSR-Benelli-big thanks to Willi he found the right setup between power and handling for my Superstock and G.P. ski.

Quakysense-make an awesome design for my wetsuits and support me a lot.

Just Technik & Design-helps us all the time, paintjob, design, and a lot more

MMM Mineralöl Mayer, MOBIL1 ÖL- my oil sponsor, with this oil your ski will hold longer J

Sony Ericsson- all the time the newest phones and some money. Thank you

Oakley- the best sunglasses and goggles!

Land NÖ- that is the country where I live and these people are very nice and they help me a lot: sponsor me with money and media work.

Fichtinger- big thanks to him, for doing all my stickers and shirts!! He does a awesome work! thanks

But a lot of people are not on my ski and nobody knows who are helping me a lot out at races, or at home with everything! A huge Thank you to all of them!!

All of the Austrian riders, who train with me every year, without you guys jetskiing would be not so cool, and who helped me by testing the skis (Markus Erlach, Ernstl Just and family Ortners, Nico Lasselsberger, alle Oberösterreicher, da Mandy, und alle die immer beim AAC dabei sind……….)

Huraiz- who helps me soo much in Dubai every year, and does so much!! Without him I wouldn’t have on the nightrace in Marocco and some Dubai races! Thanks to the best team manage in the world, for the cool and funny trainings with you and Almur in Dubai!

Henry Knauf- He is a really nice person who loves the sport and puts money into racers who does not have the possibilities of racing. Thank you so much for helping me out in Thailand at the Kings Cup and for bringing me there. The sport really need guys like you!!!!

Chris Hagest- who is a real good friend and who does some awesome things for jetskis!! Man, without him and his nice family Havasu wouldn’t be so cool and funny. You, your wife and our kids are great! Thanks for giving us a trailer and everything else we needed!! Hope to see you in Austria soon!

Willi- without a doubt the best HSR-Benelli mechanic. He helps me a lot with the skis and it was him, who made the setup for my skis, which I used in Havasu!! And I did more than 4 Holeshots, so the skis are perfect! Thank you very much!

School- I wanna thanks Werner Schwarz, who supports me everywhere he can! And a big thanks to my teachers, who understand my situation and helps me out with all of the things I have to do for school!!!

A special thanks goes to my dad, because without him I wouldn’t even ride jetski. He never pushes me or says that I need to go to train. He never says anything bad when I lose!!! He helps me everywhere he can. ( repairing the skis, organize all the stuff and being a good friend). I think every dad should be like this, a dad should never be angry when a kid loses, he should say something nice to make his son or daughter feel better. He organizes one of the best races in the world, which everyone should join for one time. Thank you for everything. I love you!!
I wanna mention also my family. My mother, my brother, grandparents,……….. Everyone at home who hopes for the best and that I come back healthy and thanks for the great photos Niggi.

My last thanks goes to all of you out there! Jetskiing is not a popular sport, where you can make money out of it. It is so great what all of you are doing. Organize some great races and bringing the sport to more and more people! Without all of the riders who hold the sport together, there won’t be any race! Everyone of the jetski-family should hold together and keep the sport alive!!! Thanks to Scott, my dad and all of you who live for this sport!!

Thank you so much,

Kevin Reiterer

[editiert: 09.11.09, 13:17 von aac]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search