LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Larry

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
the shark
Gast
New PostErstellt: 21.02.07, 11:21  Betreff: Larry  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Larry wieder auf den Beinen.

My recovery continues to speed ahead. My surgeon took a new set of x-rays of my wrists last week and things are healing well. He signed off for me to return to work on a very restricted basis. No lifting over thirty pounds, no impacts, etc.

The following day I went to see everybody at Die Hard 4 and the next thing I knew, Bruce had me put back on contract to finish out these final two weeks of the show. At this point I'm not doing any stunts, but they are using me for close up insert shots for Bruce's arms, body & legs.

It's hard to believe I'm back working on the same show that almost killed me just over three months ago! It feels amazing and I'm extremely thankful for all the support and prayers that continue to speed my healing. I'm still going to physical therapy three days a week for my wrists & hands and am making steady gains. You know me, I'm determined to make a full recovery.

All the best,

Larry
RickRoy
Jetboot.de

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 21.02.07, 11:52  Betreff: Re: Larry  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zur Info: Gemeint ist Larry Rippenkroeger. Ein Pionier des Jetski, der nach seiner Wettkampfkarriere Shows und Filmproduktionen mit Jets gemacht hat. U.a. ist er für die Waterworld-Aufnahmen mit den Jets verantwortlich gewesen. Bei den DIE HARD 4 Dreharbeiten wurde er schwer verletzt.

:: Fast. Faster. Jetboot.de ::
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search