Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 22.06.06, 16:36     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Zitat: Starsailor on MySpace
    Summer diary

Hi All,

Hope you are enjoying the world cup and the good weather. The gig at Kempton Park was fantastic.We weren't sure what to expect having never played at a racecourse before! The crowd made it feel like a proper outdoor show. It reminded me in many ways of our Somerset House gig last year. We have started bumping into our fellow countrymen on our travels in recent weeks. We caught up with Elbow and Hard-Fi in Switzerland. We only spoke to Hard-Fi briefly because they had a flight to catch but Elbow stuck around all day. Guy was telling me that Elbow have taken to doing outdoor pursuits on their days off! He has also started doing a radio show in Manchester and Im sure he will get us in to do an interview at some point. Switzerland is like a second home to us we seem to be fliying into Geneva airport every other weekend! Next up is France and Belfast where I am currently residing. Not too far to stumble home after the show. The cinemagic show in Belfast is another one in a really good location. In Custom House square in town. If the weather holds out it should be a superb night. See You Soon

James

°° i'm so tired, sheep are counting me °°
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 189 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search