Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 28.06.06, 17:05     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Starsailor Message Board 27-6-2006
    Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

It's James here. Back to tell you how our summer is going. Some of you may have seen us on ITV4's world cuppa programme. I have to say it was a great laugh. Probably the most relaxed tv we have ever done. Rob Lee was a decent bloke and was quite happy to tell us the characters he liked and disliked in the game. (I'm not telling who he said though!).

Next up was the 'Moutiers' festival in France. It seemed to take an age to get there from Nantes airport and we were amazed how many people had turned out to see us in what was essentially rural France! We were looked after very well and the crowd was once again in fine form. After only an hour's sleep and a lot of travelling we found ourselves in Belfast for the Cinemagic show.

The only downer about this gig was that we had to play a really short set because of curfews etc. This was a real shame because the people who were there were really up for it (thanks all for attending, especially the message board regulars).

Despite having a thrilling summer ahead of us, to play with 'The Rolling Stones' once again will be an obvious highlight I'm sure. We are delighted that they have asked us to play with them for a second time. Hyde Park is calling first though and a show with legendary Floyd member Roger Waters. Now go back to enjoying the world cup and see how many people get sent off in the next match!

James

Gibt es eine bessere Form mit dem Leben fertig zu werden, als mit Liebe und Humor?
Charles Dickens

Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 188 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search