Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.07.06, 13:33     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Starsailor Message Boad 3-7-2006

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hi Folks,

James here again with another installment of the summer diary. What a week it's been.

Thanks to everyone who made the trip out to Hyde Park to see us. There was a sizeable crowd considering England were being shown on a big screen onsite so we were very happy. Sad to see England out of the world cup to Scolari's Portugal. I was talking to Ian Broudie (Lightening Seeds) who was debating whether to play 3 lions or not due to the result. In the end I think he went for a decidedly downbeat version which had everyone in tears!

Roger Waters put on a brilliant show and Ben and Stel's night was topped off when they bumped into a hero of their's Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Then it was back on the bus for a trip to Belgium.

We thought Hyde Park would take some beating but the gig at Rock Werchter was the most enjoyable show in recent months. The crowd was well up for it despite the blazing heat and every song seemed to go down better and better as the set went on.

Once again while I was in the shower Ben and Stel were meeting Rock Legends. This time it was Robert Plant. It was humbling to know that he watched us from the side of the stage and he told us he really enjoyed the set.

Needless to say after a post gig signing session the majority of the band and crew hot-footed it back to the main stage to watch the Led Zep hero's set.

Our heartfelt thanks to all our Belgian fans who made the festival so special for us.

See You Soon,

James

Gibt es eine bessere Form mit dem Leben fertig zu werden, als mit Liebe und Humor?
Charles Dickens

Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 63 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search