LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.11.06, 20:55     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Starsailor Message Board - Starsailor Stateside update from the Blunt tour ~ Part 1
08 - 11 - 2006

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

Hi, it's James here again. Just thought it was about time I told you what we were up to at the moment.

As many of you will know, we are currently back in the States with Mr James Blunt. I have to say James, his band and his crew have all been very good to us so far on the tour. Although the last tour was a lot of fun, it's great to play venues with clean showers!

We have even found the time for the odd kick about. James's drummer Karl set up a game for us against these Detroit Soccer coaches (that's football as we know it!). We put up a pretty respectable showing, losing 8-7 or something. Next up is Starsailor/Blunt vs The Robbie Williams Allstars. Thankfully my wife Lisa is coming over so I can get out of it! I have a feeling this game might get a little heated!

The Halloween party was good fun too. Ben got hold of a mullet wig and was transformed into his alter-ego Doug Flange!

Another source of amusement on the tour is Les's apparent likeness to James Blunt. Believe it or not he has been mistakenly asked for autographs on a number of occasions.

Thanks to everyone who has been attending the signings at the gigs. We seem to be going down very well with James's crowd. Hello to everyone who has discovered Starsailor on this tour, thanks for buying the album and welcome to our world!

See You Soon,

James
Foto's - - - - > > > > http://forums.starsailor.net/viewtopic.php?t=7487

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift - That's why it's called the Present
Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 75 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search