Autor Beitrag
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.11.06, 23:01     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Starsailor Message Board 21 - 11 - 2007

Finally back on home soil!

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

So here we are finally back on home soil.

We had a great time in the US finishing up in the glamorous city of Las Vegas. Stel was both the luckiest and unluckiest member of the band when it came to gambling. He managed to win around $1200! (Then lose most of it very quickly!).

The audience at the Hard Rock were great. I think it's easier to create an atmosphere in the more intimate venues. However there were a few occasions where the Arena gigs were amazing. I think particularly in the lesser known places of America they don't get many bands coming through. So people would be queued round the block before doors. Which was great for us being the opening band playing to a full and captive audience.

It's always a funny feeling when you come back. In some ways it's like you've been away for ages but in other ways it's just like you nipped down the road for a bit. Next on the agenda is some new songs. We are going down to London to record some demos for the next album. We are hoping to start recording the album early next year. (As soon as we have got over our Christmas hangovers!). I know some of you have missed us and we thank you for the kind messages. America has had to wait a long time for us to get over so I think it's only fair they got their share.

Of course there are a number of places we didn't get to this year which we are really sorry about. We will try to make amends next time a tour is announced. I'm thinking of doing like an end of year message around Christmas time with all the highlights of the year. Maybe you could start a thread on the message board towards the end of the year with your own highlights (Starsailor related or otherwise).

I'll be back with a Christmas message but in the meantime my advice is get your shopping done asap. Then you can relax and enjoy yourself.

All The Best

James

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift - That's why it's called the Present
Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 160 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search