BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
little girl
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 10.03.07, 21:20     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Hi All,

While I have a bit of time on my hands I thought I would let you all know what has been going on recently in the world of Starsailor. We have completed another set of demos in Henley which produced 3 new songs. The one which everyone is raving about is called 'Lights Out' or 'Tell Me It's Not Over' (we haven't decided yet!). It's got a massive drum beat, reminiscent of 'Doves' and 'U2'. Another couple of these and we will have a truly great album.

I had a great time in Barcelona where I went to watch Liverpool play in the Champions League. It was particularly pleasing to find we were staying in the team hotel when we arrived! They were on their way over to the Nou Camp but I managed a quick word with Jamie Carragher and wished him well for the game. Later on in the evening we enjoyed a pint with Peter Crouch and Jamie Carragher's Dads who were over for the game with various members of 'The Coral'.

This week was 'Bring Your Dad to Nursery Week' although a little daunted by the prospect of a class full of unruly four year olds, I was asked to bring my guitar down and play a couple of songs. I played 'Yellow Submarine' and 'Octopus's Garden' introducing a new generation to 'The Beatles'.

This time next week I will be on my way over to the States to play SXSW. I will of course keep you up to date. I may even write a nightly report but that depends how exciting it is. Maybe I will just give you the edited highlights at the end.

So what about the rest of them? Well Barry is getting nervous and excited, as his wife Kelly is about to give birth. Ben is planning his wedding (to Kate) and looking after his property portfolio and Stel is enjoying some time at home with his family.

Catch up soon,

James

==Can you feel it ? Love is here !==

[editiert: 10.03.07, 21:24 von little girl]
Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 149 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search