VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
little girl
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 21.05.07, 19:05     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Water skiing to work off the Guinness

Hello All,

First of all, I am really sorry we will not be able to take part in the Maxidrome festival in Russia. We were all looking forward to seeing another part of Russia after our successful trip to Moscow. This is an extremely frustrating time for a man whose bass guitar is basically an extension of his body! I'm sure you join me in wishing Stel a speedy recovery. Hopefully we can see the beautiful city of St. Petersberg very soon.

I was very pleased to be asked to take part in the opening of the 'Oh Yeah' Music Centre in Belfast. Apart from myself, Gary Lightbody, Elbow and Duke Special all took to the stage during the evening. James Nesbitt was also on hand for introductions, jokes and general merriment! This project is another indication of how far Belfast has come in the past couple of years and should ensure that Northern Ireland's rich musical heritage continues.

Having made the trip to Manchester for rehearsals (before I heard about Stel's untimely injury), I decided to spend an evening watching the rather excellent Cherry Ghost. With albums like Simon's (Cherry's real name) and Cold War Kids out there we are going to have to make a really special record in order to make our mark come the beginning of next year. We have a very good idea who we will be making the album with now and also where we are doing it but I have to keep my mouth shut until it's 100% confirmed. It would be very interesting to see who you lot think it is and who you think it should be, so feel free to speculate!

On a personal note I have recently taken up water skiing. If you are ever in the Port Glenone area on a Sunday evening and you see someone tied to the back of a boat listening to Johnny Cash it could well be me! I am trying to keep fit by doing that and also going to the gym, however I have also taken up Guinness so that kind of cancels it out! For those of you who will be in Athens on the 23rd of May I will be performing in one of the fanzones dotted around the Olympic stadium. I am looking forward to returning to the ancient city and seeing a good game of football.

Listening To:
Cherry Ghost
Rufus Wainwright
Cold War Kids
Radio Five Live

==Can you feel it ? Love is here !==

Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 145 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search