Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.06.07, 22:35     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

vom 19. juni aus dem englischen message board

Dutch beer, The Rolling Stones & recording the album

Hello All,

We have been pretty busy boys since I last posted. After a well earned break (myself and Stel took our families to Majorca and Cyprus respectively) it was back on the road with a gig in Holland. Thanks to everyone who attended the 'Music In My Head' festival. The Hague is a beautiful place and we had a great time exploring the city and sampling the local cuisine - and of course the beer!

Anyway that was last week. I am writing to you now, sat in Paris Charles De Gaulle airport, awaiting a flight back to Belfast. As last minute gigs go it doesn't get much bigger than supporting The Rolling Stones! We were delighted to be asked to perform before the band in Frankfurt, Paris and Lyon. Although all the gigs will live long in the memory, Lyon was a particular highlight.

It was on this night that Ronnie Wood was spotted at the side of the stage enjoying the set and we also got a big thumbs up from Jagger who thanked us for appearing!

Next up is more recording. We are moving on from the demo stage now and we all hope that some of the recordings we complete over the next few weeks will make the final album. Where we are recording the album and who we are doing it with I'm sure will be revealed in due course!

Everyone is very excited (and a little nervous) to finally be back in the studio making an album. As far as speculation as to when the album will come out, it is too early to say. We may get in the studio and everything will fall into place or it may take a little longer. Needless to say the most important thing is that we make the best album we can possibly make (and hopefully a contender for album of the year!).

I hope to keep you posted on all the developments as we embark on this our fourth album.

May it be our best yet!

See You Soon,

James

macht mir angst, seine hoffnungen auf das album des jahres :-/
hoff nur ganz ganz sehr dass sie nicht wieder so verrissen werden.

dort hinten wird's hell
und schwarz wird zu grau wird zu rot wird zu licht
und benommen, verschwommen erkennen was man will
meine welt aufgehoben, meine welt in 3 wörtern erklärt
Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 143 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search