VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
anouk
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.02.08, 10:21     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Zitat:
    Hello All,

It's been a very busy time for us recently. We finally waved goodbye to The Doghouse Studio. We have had a great time living and working there so we were a little sad to leave. Next on the agenda is mixing the album so we are moving into a studio in Chiswick called Sofa Lounge.

I have also been spending a lot of time in Liverpool recently playing first at a Capital Of Culture Party at the Pan Am Club a couple of weeks ago and then at Jamie Carragher's Birthday Party at the weekend. It was a thrill to be able to play in front of Scouse Royalty such as Sue Johnston, Sinbad from Brookie and Phil Redmond at the Capital Of Culture Party.

Of course being a life long red I jumped at the chance to play at Carra's bash!

The songs are really taking shape now, my own personal favourites are 'All The Plans We Made' and 'Boy In Waiting'. We should have some new material for you very soon.

It is great to be able to play at the Isle Of Wight again. We have some fantastic memories from the festival not least the time we played just below Paul Weller when the festival was in its infancy. Hyde Park should be good too. There won't be the distraction of the football this year as England failed to qualify for Euro 2008 (every cloud and all that!).

Special thanks to Barriemore Barlow who has been looking after us at the studio (his stories from his Tull days and his regular jokes have kept us entertained) and the chef Jim Hall whose cooking has been superb. We are putting the finishing touches to a busy summer schedule so hopefully we will be coming to a town near you (wherever you are in the world).

See You Soon

James
Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 81 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search