VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 24.06.08, 17:49     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Zitat: Starsailor MySpace Blog
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The board was well represented and made use of the free bar!

Hello All,

Another exhausting week in Starsailor world! We were very pleased to be asked to support The Police in Zurich and were even more impressed when the first person we saw as we left the stage was the mighty Sting! He told us he loved the show and was pleased to have us on the tour.

We hardly had time to draw breath and we were at a race track in Le Mans watching the cars go round and round. We all really enjoyed playing a set at the Le Mans 24 Hour Race and we seemed to go down well with the crowd. I'm not the biggest motor racing fan but I was still impressed with some of the vehicles on show.

Then it was overnight to the Isle Of Wight. What can I say? It was fantastic. We played some brilliant gigs when 'Love Is Here' came out but there was something even more satisfying about the Isle Of Wight. 8 years on and we are still here playing to audiences like that. Thanks a lot for coming down if you were there, you really played your part in making it one of the best days we have had in years.

I really enjoyed watching James, The Kooks and of course The Police who played after us. I was also impressed that (according to rumours circulating around the site) the 'Starsailor Sours' were the best selling cocktails in the Hard Rock bar at the festival!

After a short break it was up to Manchester to support The Police at the MEN Arena. Both gigs were brilliant but Wednesday night was a particular highlight for me. I ended up singing along to 'Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic' with Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher and family.

We stayed in Manchester on Thursday night for our gig at The Hard Rock Cafe. Thanks a lot to Arno Carstens for providing the support on the evening.

The message board was well represented and I think they made use of the free bar! Thanks for coming down everyone. There were a couple of famous faces dotted about the place including Corrie's Steven Arnold (Ashley), Michelle Keegan (David Platt's girlfriend) and the Lancashire County Cricket Team. Everyone had a good time and I am really suffering today (that last g and t seems like such a good idea at the time!)

Hope you're enjoying the Euros and the weather.

We can't wait for Hyde Park.

See You Soon

James
quelle: http://www.myspace.com/starsailor

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 130 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search