VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 22.12.08, 15:19     Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Zitat:
    Hello All,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who came to the recent shows in London,New York, LA and Manchester. The show for Versus Cancer was a fitting end to a highly enjoyable 2008.

When I think of highlights, finishing the album was obviously a big one and of course hearing peoples reaction to the new songs when we first started playing them.

When it comes to gigs I think Hard Rock Calling, Isle Of Wight festival and Hard Rock Cafe London were all belters.

Our recent trip to South Africa was also a very fulfilling and enjoyable excursion. In fact I can't really think of a show where we didn't have a good time.

On a personal note the birth of Cillian was the obvious highlight for me and if he could talk he would tell you he's looking forward to his first Christmas!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this a cracking year and have a very Merry Christmas!

See You In 2009!

James

p.s. Here is a version of the popular Christmas song 'The Bells Of St Marys'
der link wird bissl verschluckt, durch die helle farbe des BG und dem weissen link..
hier nochmal -> 'The Bells Of St Marys'

[quelle] http://forums.starsailor.net/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 113 von 345
Gehe zu:   
Search