Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ...
Autor Beitrag
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.11.06, 20:55  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor Message Board - Starsailor Stateside update from the Blunt tour ~ Part 1
08 - 11 - 2006

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

Hi, it's James here again. Just thought it was about time I told you what we were up to at the moment.

As many of you will know, we are currently back in the States with Mr James Blunt. I have to say James, his band and his crew have all been very good to us so far on the tour. Although the last tour was a lot of fun, it's great to play venues with clean showers!

We have even found the time for the odd kick about. James's drummer Karl set up a game for us against these Detroit Soccer coaches (that's football as we know it!). We put up a pretty respectable showing, losing 8-7 or something. Next up is Starsailor/Blunt vs The Robbie Williams Allstars. Thankfully my wife Lisa is coming over so I can get out of it! I have a feeling this game might get a little heated!

The Halloween party was good fun too. Ben got hold of a mullet wig and was transformed into his alter-ego Doug Flange!

Another source of amusement on the tour is Les's apparent likeness to James Blunt. Believe it or not he has been mistakenly asked for autographs on a number of occasions.

Thanks to everyone who has been attending the signings at the gigs. We seem to be going down very well with James's crowd. Hello to everyone who has discovered Starsailor on this tour, thanks for buying the album and welcome to our world!

See You Soon,

James
Foto's - - - - > > > > http://forums.starsailor.net/viewtopic.php?t=7487

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift - That's why it's called the Present
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 08.11.06, 22:05  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

klingt sehr gut. freut mich sehr für sie :-) passt wohl doch ganz gut. james und james ;-)

dort hinten wird's hell
und schwarz wird zu grau wird zu rot wird zu licht
und benommen, verschwommen erkennen was man will
meine welt aufgehoben, meine welt in 3 wörtern erklärt
Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.11.06, 23:01  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor Message Board 21 - 11 - 2007

Finally back on home soil!

Hello All,

So here we are finally back on home soil.

We had a great time in the US finishing up in the glamorous city of Las Vegas. Stel was both the luckiest and unluckiest member of the band when it came to gambling. He managed to win around $1200! (Then lose most of it very quickly!).

The audience at the Hard Rock were great. I think it's easier to create an atmosphere in the more intimate venues. However there were a few occasions where the Arena gigs were amazing. I think particularly in the lesser known places of America they don't get many bands coming through. So people would be queued round the block before doors. Which was great for us being the opening band playing to a full and captive audience.

It's always a funny feeling when you come back. In some ways it's like you've been away for ages but in other ways it's just like you nipped down the road for a bit. Next on the agenda is some new songs. We are going down to London to record some demos for the next album. We are hoping to start recording the album early next year. (As soon as we have got over our Christmas hangovers!). I know some of you have missed us and we thank you for the kind messages. America has had to wait a long time for us to get over so I think it's only fair they got their share.

Of course there are a number of places we didn't get to this year which we are really sorry about. We will try to make amends next time a tour is announced. I'm thinking of doing like an end of year message around Christmas time with all the highlights of the year. Maybe you could start a thread on the message board towards the end of the year with your own highlights (Starsailor related or otherwise).

I'll be back with a Christmas message but in the meantime my advice is get your shopping done asap. Then you can relax and enjoy yourself.

All The Best

James

Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 25.11.06, 01:24  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 9)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_imhRDaVQ
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.11.06, 22:42  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlws54w1zOE

little girl
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.12.06, 12:42  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

This week's James solo shows!

12/07/2006 08:00 PM Seattle, US James plays at 107.7 The End pre-show party http://www.1077theend.com/

12/08/2006 05:00 PM - Apple Store in-store acoustic performance at 5pm. Apple, One Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94108 Tel. (415) 392-0202

12/08/2006 08:00 PM - Mighty San Francisco, US James plays at live 105 after show w/ lily allen http://mighty119.com/

12/10/2006 08:00 PM - The Hotel Café James solo Los Angeles, US
Description: http://www.hotelcafe.com/

==Can you feel it ? Love is here !==
IAmKloot
little star

New PostErstellt: 04.12.06, 18:56  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

der arme arme james

TOO WEIRD TO LIVE BUT TOO RARE TO DIE
(Hunter S. Thompson, 1971)
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 08.12.06, 00:50  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 10)
sooo toll...

da bekomm ick richtig lust uf mehr LOVE IS HERE
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.12.06, 08:37  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

James Walsh acoustic show live at the Apple Store in San Francisco. 12/08/2006

This Time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8hXwUrxFj4

In The Crossfire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQ4xaoxxwE

Four To The Flour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRdMs1lsBgU

Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.12.06, 22:25  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

James Walsh "The little acoustic tour was a blast!"

Hi All

I know I said my next message would be a Christmas one, but the little acoustic tour turned out to be a blast. First there was the radio station show in Seattle which included myself, Snow Patrol, Pete Yorn and the local transvestite entertainer Candice Derriere (who incidentally is a truck driver by day!).

Then it was onto San Francisco for another radio station show, this time an aftershow with Lily Allen. The crowd was superb. I'm always worried going on late at night at a club, what sort of response I will get, but this place was really cool. Miss Allen closed proceedings with a brilliant set of urban tales which she has become so famous for. Oh, I forgot to mention I was hanging out with Brandon Flowers before their set and I was pleased he remembered me from when we played with U2 together.

Another band I have to mention are 'The Raconteurs' who put on one of the best live shows I have ever seen! Then it was off to LA for the Hotel Café show. Just when I thought I couldn't meet any more international music stars, Cee-Lo from Gnarls Barkley was picking up his luggage at the airport! He was very friendly and took time to chat to anyone who approached him.

The show at the Hotel Café that evening was really good fun. I have never played so long on my own before but I was lost in my own little world. The crowd was so responsive that made it a whole lot easier.

Apart from all this we have been doing shows with Pete Yorn (In Portland and Austin). In fact we are in Austin tonight getting ready for soundcheck. I bailed out of the drinking the other night with Pete because I was shattered. But I am up for it tonight to prove to him that we can keep up with the best of them! Oh I must mention my partners in crime for this little jaunt Chris Leslie (Les) and Steve Nice who have been great company for the whole trip.

And another thing! There was a charity show which raised money for 'Gimme Shelter' at The Roxy in LA with myself, The Like and Nickelcreek to name but three. Thanks to everyone who came down it was a great show for a worthy cause.

I think that's it. Go get that Crimbo shopping done!

James

p.s. hello to Ben in Australia. Put another shrimp on the barbie mate!

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ...
Seite 6 von 14
Gehe zu:   
Search