Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Autor Beitrag
Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 19.09.06, 14:08  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

habe mir four to the floor bei http://myspace.com/starsailor runtergeladen...

coole live Nummer
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.09.06, 23:29  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2HENKuD718

part 5

ganz toll :-)

und Starsailor mögen Dillinger und JOSEPH ARTHUR :-)

dort hinten wird's hell
und schwarz wird zu grau wird zu rot wird zu licht
und benommen, verschwommen erkennen was man will
meine welt aufgehoben, meine welt in 3 wörtern erklärt
Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.09.06, 23:48  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

bin immer noch ganz platt, Starsailor mit Joseph Arthur zusammen auf der bühne. ein paul traum!!!!

dort hinten wird's hell
und schwarz wird zu grau wird zu rot wird zu licht
und benommen, verschwommen erkennen was man will
meine welt aufgehoben, meine welt in 3 wörtern erklärt
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.10.06, 19:36  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athJkx9db60

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift - That's why it's called the Present
Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 02.10.06, 09:53  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

vielleicht wird ja dieses wundervolle Material uf DVD erscheinen
ne Live DVD & dit janze so als Boni...
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
hank06
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 02.10.06, 10:05  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: andré
    vielleicht wird ja dieses wundervolle Material uf DVD erscheinen
    ne Live DVD & dit janze so als Boni...
Oh ja, das wär schööön ...
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 03.10.06, 20:41  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor Message Board - Starsailor's Summer Updates ~ Stateside Part 4
25 - 09 - 2006

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

Here we are in the U.S as we reach the halfway point of our tour. The turnout at Charlotte was slightly disappointing but the crowd that was there seemed to love every minute. Normal service was resumed for Atlanta which was an absolutely storming gig. The crowd whooped and cheered through every song. I decided to throw in the Kelis/Outkast song 'Millionaire' into the mix because Outkast are an Atlanta band.

What made the gig even more memorable was the fact that there was a 'prog metal' convention going on downstairs. Let me just say there was a lot of leather and finger tapping (a guitar technique favoured by metal heads) going on. We managed to sneak into one of the shows it was absolutely hilarious! (apologies 'prog metal' fans).

Then it was off to Nashville 'Music City'. It was great to visit the 'Country Music Hall Of Fame'. People forget that 'Country Music' although much maligned has contributed some of the greatest artists of all time. Gram Parsons, Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash all have memorabilia housed here.

The show that evening was superb. It was a rather unusual set up with a number of people sat at tables eating! They soon rose to their feet and I was even moved to include the stones 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' and our own 'Lullaby' which were not in the original set.

The Varsity in Minneapolis was a beautiful venue. An old vaudeville theatre I believe. It was another city with a rich musical heritage. Bob Dylan's first flat is situated down the road from the venue! It is said that 'Positively 4th Street' is written about a Minneapolis street. Dylanoligists is this correct?

Denver was cool. 'Brother Man Dude' finally made it into the country! I think this was definitely the drunkest crowd we have had on the tour so far. Some interesting dance moves were on display! The gig at 'Salt Lake City' was another cracker. The people who came down were so warm and friendly. It's great when you go somewhere slightly off the beaten track and the kids are really happy you came.

Let me tell you something about our bus. It is fully equipped with Satellite T.V so we can keep up to date with goings on in the prem. I am definitely the messiest person with clothes and DVDs strewn everywhere (closely followed by Stel). I am also the cleanest. I have a shower after every gig. Some who shall remain nameless have not changed their jeans for the whole tour!

Ben has been the drunkest! Who else would be playing 'Flash Gordon' at 4 in the morning. The closest we have got to a fight is the odd argument about who's ipod gets plugged into the stereo! Our driver is a lovely bloke from Seattle called Gordon. Our Tour Manager is a lovely bloke from Manchester called Chris (who farts constantly and supports City passionately). Liverpool born Walter is doing a great job with the sound. (This is not always easy as the venues have differed wildly in sound and the equipment available.) Oh and Hamish and Les need no introduction! Needless to say it would not be half as much fun without them!

Bye for now!

James
Starsailor Message Board - Starsailor's Summer Updates ~ Stateside Part 5
03 - 10 - 2006

Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,
    So here we are getting ready to go back home. A lot has happened since I last posted. Vancouver was a blast. I had some family down at the show and they really enjoyed themselves. Next up was Seattle. Another city with a rich musical heritage. We were playing at the 'Crocodile Cafe'. Peter Buck's wife owns the place and according to reports Mr Buck turned up to see us!

Then it was on to the Doug Fir Lounge in Portland. This was the only gig of the tour that was part of the hotel. The venue was beautiful it reminded me of a chateau somewhere in the alps.

The next date was San Francisco. Me and Ben visited the worst waxworks museum in the world. It was worth the admission price for comedy value alone. The models looked nothing like who they were supposed to be! Bad waxworks museums aside, San Francisco is a great city. The venue was an old music hall which made for a very enjoyable show. The city still has a real Bohemian vibe to it and the people really let themselves go when they go to a gig.

It also attracts a lot of tourists and I detected many British accents shouting stuff from the crowd. The following morning we arrived at The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Billy Bob Thornton was on the show and he took the time to stop by the dressing room and said hello. He mostly talked about playing with his band in Liverpool at the cavern club.

Then we went back to The Troubadour in LA. A place where we have played and watched many a gig. Loads of bands have broke in America by playing here. Thanks a lot to Ed Harcourt who got up on stage to do 'Ring Of Fire' with me. This time we did two sold-out shows! We had to keep a bit of a lid on the post gig drinking activities after the first gig but we soon made up for it after the second. Does anyone know any good hangover cures, I was totally wiped out all of Sunday!

Sincere thanks to the crowd who made both gigs really special. The House Of Blues San Diego is the last gig of the tour. It seems like a cool place to play a show. I'm sat in the dressing room right now reminiscing about the great times we have had on the tour. Thanks a lot to Peter Walker and Brother Man Dude for providing support for the tour. We are hoping to come back to the US very soon. Don't worry UK fans we hope to have a few shows lined up back home before the end of the year.

Check out Rich's regular diaries on YouTube, he will continue to post when we get back so you can get the whole story of the tour!

See You Soon

James

Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.10.06, 00:46  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0C8bY_KTeY

[editiert: 11.10.06, 00:47 von Tonny]
anouk
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.10.06, 09:30  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor - American Tour Diary 2006 (part 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED2MG3tuLOA
little girl
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.10.06, 10:16  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

James on the radio!

James will be on the air around noon eastern time today 10/18 in columbus. You can listen at http://www.cd101.com.

..es besteht auch die Möglichkeit , per email vorher Fragen zu formulieren, die dann James vorgetragen werden !
zeitzonenmäßig dürfte colombus, new yorker zeit sein ...
ergo : wenns dort 12uhr ist ists bei uns 18uhr! ;)
also gucken wa mal obs um 6 was zu hören gibt !! :)

==Can you feel it ? Love is here !==

[editiert: 18.10.06, 11:19 von little girl]
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Seite 3 von 14
Gehe zu:   
Search