Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
STARSAILOR MESSAGES

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Autor Beitrag
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.04.05, 15:17  Betreff: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Am 6.04 hat sich James im MB gemeldet. Aus Amerkika, Los Angeles.
Ich hab eben die genehmigung bekommen es hier zu verlinken und es grob aber richtig zu übersetzen!!!
Hier ist der link zur message:

http://forums.starsailor.net/viewtopic.php?t=5809

Also, die message sagt das Starsailor grad zusammen mit ihrem Producer im Studio sind. Sie arbeiten an den letzten schliffen bevor es ans endgültige aufnehmen geht. sie spielen sich ein, sozusagen und sie hoffen besser zu sein als jemals zuvor.

Ben`s drumming wird wohl als erstes fertig gestellt sein(drummer sind einfach schnell freche anmerkung vom verfasser) und er hat versprochen nicht nur rumzuhängen und bier zu trinken während die anderen arbeiten (grübel, was sonst? noch ne freche anmerkung vom verfasser)
Der erste Track der wohl weitgehend steht heisst 'Counterfeit Life' und Starsailor sind wohl sehr zufrieden damit.
Der nächste song wird wohl 'In my blood' sein. Sie hoffen dass die Studioversion noch besser wird wie Liveversion, den die meisten von uns wohl schon kennen.

Wenn sie nicht gerade im Studio sind gehen sie auf Concerte von anderen bands, z.b. waren sie mit Vernon Kay ( das ist soweit ich weiss, ein radiomacher von bbc) und Tim Burgess ( frontman der Charlatans) bei einem Coldplay Concert und anscheinden waren alle sehr angetan von den neuen songs.

Das war es soweit. sie melden sich wieder :-)

Die extra grüsse von James and Tonny und mich, die hat er wohl in der hektik vergessen. aber mach nix, sie sind trotzdem angekommen, gell tonny

Übrigens, der Mr. Rob Schnapf hat u.a. mit Elliot Smith, Beck, den Foo Fighters und The Vines zusammengearbeitet.

Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.05.05, 21:24  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

im mb stehen mittlerweile noch einige mehr messages von den seglern, ich hab nur leider grad keine zeit und auch keinen nerv sie zu übersetzen. hoff das ist ok

dort hinten wird's hell
und schwarz wird zu grau wird zu rot wird zu licht
und benommen, verschwommen erkennen was man will
meine welt aufgehoben, meine welt in 3 wörtern erklärt
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.06.05, 15:21  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Boo hat zum IOW fanfragen mitgenommen und die segler haben einiges beantwortet, unter anderem das :

From Paul in Germany: I'm Paul from Germany. We met you in Stuttgart and Berlin 2003. I told you about the bad offical german web page. It's still not better and that's why we create a own page at www.starsailorfanpage.de We just like to know if you have seen this page. If not, you're always very welcome?

James: We will certainly take a look. Sorry about the official one.

Mehr fragen und antworten sind hier:

http://www.goodsouls.org.uk/answers5.html

dort hinten wird's hell

[editiert: 23.06.05, 15:21 von paul_sternensegler]
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 23.06.05, 16:42  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: James
    We will certainly take a look. Sorry about the official one.
..*huch* ..dann muss ich mich aber sputen!! - die neue seite fertigstellen. *hektik verbreit*
brauch noch ein altes, abgewetztes sofa für die startseite!! *grins*
wir wolln's ihnen doch so heimelich wie möglich machen gell!

°° i'm so tired, sheep are counting me °°
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.06.05, 23:01  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ich glaub die segler bringen ihr eigenens sofa mit. wenn ich mich recht erinner war das sofa auf dem wir in stuttgart gesessen identisch mit dem in berlin *grübel* soll es ja geben, gell. ein toursofa oder auch wandersofa!!!

dort hinten wird's hell
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.10.05, 23:10  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Thanks to everybody who has supported us by buying On The Outside. We've been really happy that you all seem to like it and appreciate your reviews and comments on the messageboard.

We hope to see you on the tour, we can't wait.

Thanks again,
love Starsailor

dort hinten wird's hell
paul_sternensegler
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.06.06, 00:13  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hello All,

James here with the first installment of our festival diary. The summer has got off to a great start. It was great to visit Ankara in Turkey for a show over there. We even had a bit of a kick about with some of the stewards. The first game Turkey won but we restored a bit of pride in the second leg!

We also made our first trip to Portugal which was great. Beautiful weather and a good crowd. We feared the worst when we went on stage and there was hardly anyone there! It soon filled up though and by the end the field was pretty full. It's always good when it starts off a bit quiet and the music draws people in.

The two recent shows in France were the highlight so far though.'In The Crossfire' and of course 'Four to the Floor' have been going down a storm over there. The fifth Starsailor Richard Warren celebrated his birthday over there(I wont tell his age you'll have to ask him yourself!).

With shows in Switzerland, Belgium, France, Spain and of course dear old blighty still to come it's going to be a busy few months. (Apologies if I missed any Countries we are visiting!) One of us will be back soon to give you another update.

Bye For Now

James W

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

send you greets from the german fanpage!!!
unfortunately the Tauber Tal Festival was sold out before Starsailor announced :-/ but we hope to see you soon back in Germany!!!

Paul for the German Fanpage

dort hinten wird's hell
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 22.06.06, 16:36  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Starsailor on MySpace
    Summer diary

Hi All,

Hope you are enjoying the world cup and the good weather. The gig at Kempton Park was fantastic.We weren't sure what to expect having never played at a racecourse before! The crowd made it feel like a proper outdoor show. It reminded me in many ways of our Somerset House gig last year. We have started bumping into our fellow countrymen on our travels in recent weeks. We caught up with Elbow and Hard-Fi in Switzerland. We only spoke to Hard-Fi briefly because they had a flight to catch but Elbow stuck around all day. Guy was telling me that Elbow have taken to doing outdoor pursuits on their days off! He has also started doing a radio show in Manchester and Im sure he will get us in to do an interview at some point. Switzerland is like a second home to us we seem to be fliying into Geneva airport every other weekend! Next up is France and Belfast where I am currently residing. Not too far to stumble home after the show. The cinemagic show in Belfast is another one in a really good location. In Custom House square in town. If the weather holds out it should be a superb night. See You Soon

James

°° i'm so tired, sheep are counting me °°
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Tonny
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 28.06.06, 17:05  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Starsailor Message Board 27-6-2006
    Zitat: Starsailor
    Hello All,

It's James here. Back to tell you how our summer is going. Some of you may have seen us on ITV4's world cuppa programme. I have to say it was a great laugh. Probably the most relaxed tv we have ever done. Rob Lee was a decent bloke and was quite happy to tell us the characters he liked and disliked in the game. (I'm not telling who he said though!).

Next up was the 'Moutiers' festival in France. It seemed to take an age to get there from Nantes airport and we were amazed how many people had turned out to see us in what was essentially rural France! We were looked after very well and the crowd was once again in fine form. After only an hour's sleep and a lot of travelling we found ourselves in Belfast for the Cinemagic show.

The only downer about this gig was that we had to play a really short set because of curfews etc. This was a real shame because the people who were there were really up for it (thanks all for attending, especially the message board regulars).

Despite having a thrilling summer ahead of us, to play with 'The Rolling Stones' once again will be an obvious highlight I'm sure. We are delighted that they have asked us to play with them for a second time. Hyde Park is calling first though and a show with legendary Floyd member Roger Waters. Now go back to enjoying the world cup and see how many people get sent off in the next match!

James

Gibt es eine bessere Form mit dem Leben fertig zu werden, als mit Liebe und Humor?
Charles Dickens

IAmKloot
little star

New PostErstellt: 02.07.06, 23:31  Betreff: Re: STARSAILOR MESSAGES  drucken  weiterempfehlen

danke...hab ich ja gar nich mitgekriegt dass herr walsh so viele messages geschrieben hatte...!

die weltmeisterschaft...er muss sie lieben....!!

TOO WEIRD TO LIVE BUT TOO RARE TO DIE
(Hunter S. Thompson, 1971)
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Seite 1 von 14
Gehe zu:   
Search