Autor Beitrag
little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 07.10.10, 10:06     Betreff: Re: NEWS

Zitat:

Busy Times Ahead!
    Aktuelle Stimmung: optimistisch

Hi Everyone,

I am writing this after an amazing weekend at the Zurich Film Festival.
    I was honoured to play in front of movie legends Oliver Stone and Milos Forman and Jeremy Thomas among others.
    Playing alongside me was Altea string quartet from Finland and pianist/writer/producer Sacha Skarbek.
    I was very humbled when Sir Bob Geldof commented on how great the performance
    was(apart from his endless charity work he's also written a few cracking tunes and done a bit of acting in his time).
    As 'Entourage' was a tour bus favourite it was also cool to see Adrian Grenier there too.
    Courtney Love attended and gave a very nice speech in honour of Milos Forman who has directed her in a number of movies.
    No controversy here. Move along.
    I'm delighted to announce that I have been asked to support Sheryl Crow on her upcoming UK tour.
    If you are coming to Glasgow Oct 11th,Manchester Oct 12th and London Oct 13th get down early and you'll see me!
    Her back catalogue is full of amazing songs(Strong Enough,Always By My Side,If It Makes You Happy)
    so it'll be great to see her play. As far as my own shows I'm going to be working on the performance so there are some changes from previous solo shows.
    I know there are a few people who have seen me numerous times recently so I want to make sure each gig is a little bit unique.

I've been very busy down the gym in recent days.
    Its an absolute torture at times but I keep telling myself
    if I keep at it I won't embarrass myself with a beer gut by the pool in Doha!

See You Soon!
    James
    Zitat:

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say the new EP 'Live At The Top Of The World' is set for release in November.
    The tracks are being mastered and the artwork being finalised as we speak.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 46 von 139
Gehe zu:   
Search