LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Maik
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 19.04.09, 11:17     Betreff: Re: I Am Kloot

Ein neues I am Kloot - Album lugt auch schon über den Horizont...
Aufgenommen wird´s - wie das I am Kloot Debut auch schon - von Elbow Mitgliedern...

der Text hier ist aus den News von der IamKloot site (www.IamKloot.com)

RECORDING NEW ALBUM WITH ELBOW’S GUY GARVEY & CRAIG POTTER

Manchester three-piece I Am Kloot celebrate their 10th anniversary with the announcement of a new album to be released later this year.

10 years into their lifespan the band will mark the occasion by returning to their roots and recording an album with close allies Guy Garvey & Craig Potter of Elbow the duo who produced Kloot's acclaimed debut ‘Natural History’. Work began in Stockport’s Moolah Rouge in the first week of January for the album, tentatively titled, “The Sky At Night”

Here’s what Guy & Craig have to say regarding the hook up:

Guy Garvey “"Producing Natural History (I Am Kloot's 1st album) was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. So when they invited us to produce this record I was overjoyed. Craig (Potter - elbow keyboard player and producer) being involved is perfect because he actually knows what he is doing. Moolah Rouge (Stockport recording studio) is a perfect space to make a record. It is a state of the art studio but well worn and authentic – it’s just my kind of toy shop. As for the songs; they are Johns' best. Listening to the demos was like being jostled by gentlemen thieves. I looked down and my heart was gone; and my fucking wallet!"

Craig Potter: "I been a huge fan of 'Kloot' from the very beginning and I'm very exited to be working with them. There's a great buzz around the studio and having been in the lucky position of hearing the new songs - I'm very confident that this is going to be a very special record indeed."

Ich glaub, ich muss mich mit der Band mal wieder mehr beschäftigen, nachdem ich bisher nur das 2te Album kenne...

Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1.682 von 10.447
Gehe zu:   
Search