BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Richard Walters

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 24.08.09, 17:43  Betreff: Richard Walters  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Richard Walters

'If you don’t know Richard Walters then you’re no Oxford music enthusiast. The man has being around forever, playing nearly every Oxford Punt since time began (he got away with doing so on several technicalities). He set up The Beard Museum, a regular acoustic night at The Purple Turtle, and has been an all-round stalwart on the live gig circuit ever since. Having had several brushes with the main-stream music industry, Walters is currently settled with Noel Hogan's Mono Band. Noel was previously the guitarist in The Cranberries' - BBC Radio Oxford

homepage -keine
myspace - www.myspace.com/richardwalters
last.fm - www.last.fm/music/Richard+Walters
fanpage - www.richard-walters.org

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 24.08.09, 18:15  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Richard Walters covers Daniel Johnston's True Love Will Find You In The End. Taken from his forthcoming album The Animal due out in September 2009. This single is available on iTunes now.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 24.08.09, 18:45  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Richard Walters - The Animal

Pre-order! for 21 September.
The Animal is co-produced by David Kosten (Bat For Lashes, Faultline) and Ant Whiting (MIA, Paloma Faith, Zero 7) and features the single Brittle Bones and his Daniel Johnston cover True Love Will Find You In The End.
More details...
Written over a three year period of ecstatic highs and crushing lows for Walters, he was galvanised to record the album only after he had fallen in love with an American girl and moved with her to Paris from his home town of Oxford. His gentle falsetto, free from theatrics and histrionics, means that the subjects of his songs come as a surprise. Singing about having a seizure, or the anxiety you feel at the start of an affair, or about domestic abuse from the point of view of the abuser, Walters resolutely refuses to "rock out": the mood is of quiet despair and unfulfilled desire, of anxiety and dismay, of melancholy and longing.

tracklist
1. Brittle Bones
2. Weather song
3. All at sea
4. Crawl up to my room
5. We have your head
6. The Animal
7. Red brick
8. True love will find you in the end
9. American stitches
10. Spirit of the stairway

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 24.08.09, 19:58  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

das darf hier natürlich nicht fehlen

richard walters
- brittle bones
Brittle Bones music video directed by Phil Hawkins. Single out now on Kartel on limited edition 7" vinyl and download.

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 25.08.09, 11:04  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

indecisive - mono Band (feat. richard walters)

last.fm - http://www.lastfm.de/music/mono+band
mono band hp - http://www.monoband.co.uk

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 25.08.09, 15:52  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

FREE DOWNLOAD!!
Afternoon poppets,
I recorded a new song as a b-side for upcoming single 'True Love Will Find You in the End'...and I've decided to make it available as a free download for a while.

http://www.musicglue.com/richardwalters

I'm particularly proud of this little song. We recorded it looking out over the Parisian rooftops and chimneys some weeks ago, and its a souvenir of a perfect day I suppose.

Let me know how you like it.
Lots of love,

R xx
quelle: richards myspace

richard walters - flooded valley

anti atlas - cool is the night (feat. richard walters)

Sandra
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 25.08.09, 22:41  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

danke für's wiedereinrichten Creepy*

der richard ein ganz großer, der bestimmt wieder ganz kleine

Come out tonight, let's go dancing
shoot out the lights, the hole distance
and throw our souls from tall buildings
on broken roads, just like kids
Don't give up, just yet..
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 27.08.09, 00:30  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

.."this is a little song from my album, which comes out in September.
If you're allowed to have a favourite song from your own record, I suppose this is mine.
I apologize for looking so 'orrible in this video, it was kind of early."

Richard Walters # Weather Song

little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 18.09.09, 09:50  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat:
    Pre-order 'The Animal' now

You can go to http://www.gigantic.com/kartel/event_gce_11103a.html

and get a copy of my debut album all ordered up and delivered and everything.
    no shops, no itunes, just postmen and letterboxes...oh and credit cards...and unwrapping.

but yes,
    you may pre-order!

Rxxx
bestellt jemand von euch ??

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 18.09.09, 17:18  Betreff: Re: Richard Walters  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ich stells erst mal nach hinten.. später, sicher!
wird es ja nur dort geben gell...

sollt mal meinem goldesel ein abführmittel reichen..
so oft kann der auch nicht, wie platten erscheinen..
september ist schon extrem gell..

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3
Seite 1 von 3
Gehe zu:   
Search