Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.02.10, 15:32     Betreff: Re: Merkzettel - Neuerscheinungen auf einem Blick :D

YOAV

Zitat: yoav /myspace /blog
    A Foolproof Escape Plan...new decade new record
    Hey friends
    Last few days of summer here in South Africa before I start my year of missioning round the globe performing my new bunch of tunes.
    I have my first show of the decade here in Cape Town at a club called the Assembly on Saturday night.
    I am quite excited.Been working like a hound to get the new sounds ready and I will be debuting some songs nobody has yet heard.Meanwhile,my trusty manager mr. Field is I believe this week going from country to country meeting all my labels and potential record labels in all the different places my new music will be coming out,making plans and figuring out where and when I get to connect with you all.I think i have some shows coming up in France and all over Canada and then the rest of Europe will follow,then the States and everywhere else,but nothing is certain just yet.Hope to play loads of festivals too.Not expecting much sleep this year,but that's ok.
    Much love from the deepest most beautiful south
    cheers for now
    y
wann jetzt endlich die neue cd erscheint, keine ahnung.
stand auch nix genaueres in der mail gestern nacht..

aber ein gratis-download gabs als member auf der homepage.
easy chair.. ..sehr geil..
(heute ist die HP leider schon den ganzen tag 'offline' :/ )

www.yoavmusic.com

aber auf der myspace könnt ihr euch den song im player anhören..
easy chair (rough mix) -
http://www.myspace.com/yoavmusic

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 3.059 von 10.447
Gehe zu:   
Search