Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The Cure

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ...
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 11.10.08, 12:40  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

:: 4:13 Dream review ::

From the Phantom of the Friend of COF:
"First off, let me preface by saying that this is an album that I find to be best listened to as a cohesive piece of music…i.e. play the whole thing start to finish…don’t skip around cause you know certain songs or have heard things on youtube or the web…press start, dim the lights, crank it up (as the mix sounds great loud) and GO!...and don’t stop for like 54 minutes…it is well worth it…and the more you listen to it, the more it will immediately grow on you each time…then you can pick your favorites…and the coolest part to me is the total dichotomy of the peacefulness of UTS starting the album to the frantic last two songs…Robert picked a great running order…

-As far as the guys, Robert sounds the best he ever has…Vocals and lyrics are top notch, and presentation (i.e. effects) and where vocals balance in the mix is just perfect…Second, Simon is the driver of many, if not all, of these songs…This is nothing new to long time fans, but wows me every time…His bass is so beyond “normal” bass playing of supporting the drums and rhythm guitar…he plays so many lines and notes it really gets the song moving…He has it downtuned to D in a few of the songs so the bass is nice and thick/low…Third, Porl…Dear lord he is rocking out all over and the injection of his playing really defines a lot of this album (this is of course me guessing what he has played in terms of actual record parts)…But needless to say his style is appreciated…And last but not least, Jason fully completes the circle…great drumming on this one and the selections of rhythms work so right on each individual piece of music…This is a BAND…and they certainly sound like it…I am a 22 year Cure fan…So I grew up on the “early stuff”…and as much as I would say Disintegration is my fav cause of the time in my life it effected me, it is the NOW of this band that excites me…and I think will excite you as well…

Note that the singles are similar to what we all have already over the last few months added to our collections…for the causal listener you might not pick up on changes…but there are definitely different vocal effects, background noises and such going on in the songs…SWID to me is way more ambient on the album and i love this “mix”…I threw some notes in below as Craig has requested it and as a long time COF anonymous contributor, I don’t want to let you guys down!…still, I don’t want to give it all away as I still hate the internet for giving things up early (it steals the mystery out of most things these days); but I figure a few small thoughts from my mind wont hurt…so this is just a quick commentary on the songs…you will most likely hear via web or live or MTV or something the actual pieces of work this weekend from the Rome show…so enjoy…and look forward to this…and buy the music…don’t file share and all that crap…actually support a great band who made a great piece of work that I know we have all been waiting for…

alle tracks + kommentar vom phantom :D..

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 10:48  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

THE CURE # Underneath The Stars (live in Rome 11.10.08)

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 10:57  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

THE CURE # The Reasons Why (live in Rome 11.10.08) *hibbel*

THE CURE # Sirensong (live in Rome 11.10.08) *waaah*

THE CURE # The Hungry Ghost (live in Rome 11.10.08)

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 11:04  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

alle so geile quali (MTV rome) .. ich muss sie hier gesammelt posten.. sry.

THE CURE # Switch (live in Rome 11.10.08) ..

THE CURE # This. Here and Now. With You (live in Rome 11.10.08)

THE CURE # The Perfect Boy (live in Rome 11.10.08)

[editiert: 12.10.08, 11:07 von creepy*]
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 12:05  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

wer mag, alle songs vom rom-konzert zu download..
einzeln oder als zip gepackt am ende..

:: http://drop.io/413_Dream_LiveRomeCocaCola ::

underneath the stars und sirensong sind meine favoriten.. *kreisch* sooo..

[edith] the scream & it's over sind auch dabei..

alles von cof ...DANKE!!!!!!!

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 12:13  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: creepy*
    wer mag, alle songs vom rom-konzert zu download..
    einzeln oder als zip gepackt am ende..
..oder auch nur direkt auf der seite anhören.. (klick auf den titel)

little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 12:14  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

bin grad dabei, es mir zu sichern..

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 12.10.08, 12:32  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ab und zu sind ganz kleine hakler drin..
aber für eine live-aufnahme Top!!!!!!!
(..verkürzt die wartezeit auf den 24.10. - und tröstet auch, das sie nicht schon morgen am 13. kommt ;)

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 14.10.08, 08:36  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ganz ohne hakler...
..hier das ganze konzert - in top stereo - und - 1a bildqualität - als mp4 video für itunes

::: The Cure - Coca Cola Live Rome :::

und als mp3 (jeweils 70 MB gepackt)

rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/153518948/TC.2008-10-11.Rome.01.by.T.UB.E.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/153525564/TC.2008-10-11.Rome.02.by.T.UB.E.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/153532860/TC.2008-10-11.Rome.03.by.T.UB.E.rar

megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LM9DDX7S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHIDZGCJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVNUY60P

Coca-cola live @ MTV - Free concert in Piazza San Giovanni
Total running: 1:39:57

01 - Underneath the stars (7:16)
02 - The only one (4:30)
03 - The reason why (4:55)
04 - Freakshow (3:07)
05 - Sirensong (2:44)
06 - The real snow white (5:13)
07 - The hungry ghost (4:48)
08 - Switch (4:03)
09 - The perfect boy (3:46)
10 - This, here and now with you (4:31)
11 - Sleep when I'm dead (4:06)
12 - The scream (4:40)
13 - It's over (5:01)
14 - Lullaby (4:44)
15 - Fascination street (4:44)
16 - Wrong number (6:37)
17 - The end of the world (3:59)
18 - The walk (3:38)
19 - Charlotte sometimes (3:49)
20 - Friday I'm in love (3:33)
21 - In between days (3:04)
22 - Just like heaven (3:48)
23 - Boys don't cry (3:21)

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 14.10.08, 16:45  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

von cof
:: Porl and the BR-9 ::

The instrument that Porl is playing in SIRENSONG( ) is a GIBSON Electric LAP STEEL GUITAR BR-9 and the last one was manufactured in 1959... Porl's is missing the original knobs; He is using a stand similar to a Keyboard stand that is why maybe some folks in the crowd believed he was playing the Keyboard when in fact he was playing an Electric Lap Steel Guitar.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ...
Seite 12 von 20
Gehe zu:   
Search