BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 17.05.11, 16:48     Betreff: Re: Wintersleep

Hey folks. A couple things.

Back in Winter 2010 [not so far back really] we did a Daytrotter Session. We're pleased to announce that it is available on the Daytrotter site as you read these very lines. So, put on your inter-glasses and brew up a pot of coffee or tea or Irish stew, or whatever you like to brew up, if anything, while browsing the internet... & enjoy. Pretty great memory, and the final result sounds pretty neat too, we think.

We just finished up a pretty fun tour of the USA. Thanks to everyone who came out. Highlights: Chris Pennell on the bass guitar. Almost got to hang with Obits in Brooklyn. Saw my sister in Atlanta. Lost 3.6 pounds [which didn't stop a dude in New York from making a point to tell me that I've "gained some serious weight". I have a hunch he worked for Weight Watchers]. Got to play the Tin Roof in Charleston. Raleigh sticks out as a particularly fun show. Black Cat in Washington, Bowery Ballroom in NYC with the Besnard Lakes & Malajube. Allston was a blast too with those same two bands. Anyhoo, lots of cool places. We had a blast. Thanks to everyone for coming out. Hope you enjoy the link. Heading the Y now. How much are memberships and is there a pool at these places as a general rule? If not, no dice on the membership obviously. Obviously.

© Wintersleep /mail

wintersleepday.jpg (22 kByte, 320 x 320 Pixel)
speichern

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 800 von 10.447
Gehe zu:   
Search