Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The Cure

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ...
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 16.08.08, 12:48  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP
8/8/2008 by CURE:ROBERT

FALL OUT BOY, AFI, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, 30 SECONDS TO MARS AND 65 DAYS OF STATIC REMIX THE CURE FOR ‘HYPNAGOGIC STATES’ EP

The Cure announce an EP of remixes of the first 4 singles taken from their imminent new album to be released digitally and on CD on the 13th September.

Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance), Pete Wentz & Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Jade Puget (AFI), 30 Seconds To Mars and 65 Days Of Static (who supported The Cure on most of their recent 59 date World 4Tour), have exclusively remixed the first 4 singles from the forthcoming studio album for this special EP, entitled ‘Hypnagogic States’, as follows:

The Only One” - remixed by 30 Seconds to Mars

Freakshow” - remixed by Jade Puget (AFI)

Sleep When I’m Dead” - remixed by Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) and Julien-K

The Perfect Boy” - remixed by Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy)

"Exploding Head Syndrome" (all 4 singles) remixed by 65 Days Of Static

All Artist royalties from the EP will benefit The International Red Cross.

The Cure’s new studio album, their 13th, is scheduled for release on 13th October via Suretone/Geffen... but what does schedule ever know?!!

“THE PERFECT BOY (MIX 13)”, THE 4TH OF FOUR SINGLES RELEASED ON THE 13TH OF EACH MONTH IN THE RUN UP TO TO THE LP, IS OUT 13TH AUGUST.
Like it's predecessors “The Only One (Mix 13)”, “Freakshow (Mix 13)” and “Sleep When I’m Dead (Mix 13)”, the single will be released digitally and on CD and 7” and will be backed with an exclusive B-side, this time “Without You.” None of the B-sides will appear on the album. The singles were produced by Robert Smith and Keith Uddin.

Led as always by lead singer/guitarist Robert Smith, the Cure line-up comprises long-time members bass player Simon Gallup, drummer Jason Cooper and, back in the band for a third time, guitarist Porl Thompson.

[quelle: www.thecure.com by robert smith]

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 30.08.08, 12:46  Betreff: Re: The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys - Deluxe Version  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hypnagogic States (Ep) [Single]

1. Only One [Remix 4 by 30 Seconds to Mars]
2. Freakshow [Wolves at the Gate Remix]
3. Sleep When I'm Dead [Remix 4 by Gerard Way]
4. Perfect Boy [Remix 4 by Patrick Stump]
5. Exploding Head Syndrome [4 Single Remix by 65]

Barnes & Noble says Exploding Head Syndrome (the 65DOS remix) is 21:26 long. (Thanks Simon)

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 04.09.08, 15:27  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

vermisse meine tägliche cure-ration auf cof..
hoffe, craigs häusle hielt 'gustav' stand.. :/

Zitat: Craig - cof - 30.08.08
    I will be evacuating from New Orleans some time tonight. I'll be back as soon as I can, from wherever I end up. Wish all of us along the Gulf Coast, good luck!

Update: Many problems with the evac. last night, so I'm home again, and will just try to ride it out, and hope for the best. Thanks for all of the best wishes!
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 15.09.08, 15:30  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

die 4 mixe der songs sind echt gelungen..
(roberts stimme klingt, wie vor 20 jahren find ich :D )

aber dieses 21 min. teil.. *hust* naja, hätt nicht sein müssen find ich..
alle 4 songs- mix-in-one-go - zu sehr durch den fleischwolf.. *nerv*

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 15.09.08, 15:43  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

.. pummel-aufstand bei itunes uk ..

Zitat: cof
    Robert is pissed off!

And rightfully so! Read his letter to the Mighty U at the official site.
    Robert rocks!
    Zitat: robert auf cure.com
    ITUNES UK HYPNAGOGIC NONSENSE
    9/12/2008 7:15:36 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

PLEASE DONT BUY HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP FROM ITUNES FOR £7.99

IT IS ABSURD!

TMU HAS MANAGED TO FUCK THIS UP TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

MY EMAIL TO THEM TODAY IS BELOW
    ITS EASIER THAN WRITING IT OUT AGAIN NICELY...
    (THOSE OFFENDED BY COLOURFUL LANGUAGE LOOK AWAY NOW)

DEAR...

I FUCKING DESPAIR
    AGAIN

HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP IS NOW UP ON UK ITUNES...

5 TRACKS FOR £7.99?
    FOR FUCKS SAKE!

AND THE PACKAGE IS COMPLETEY MISSING THE EXTRA BONUS TRACK (65DOS ALT REMIX OF "THE ONLY ONE")

SO
    YOU CAN BUY THE FOUR REMIXES BY 30STM/AFI/MCR/FOB INDIVIDUALLY FOR 79P EACH...

BUT YOU ONLY GET THE 65DOS "EXPLODING HEAD SYNDROME" REMIX OF ALL FOUR SINGLES IF YOU PAY £7.99 FOR "THE ALBUM"...

IE YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO PAY £4.83 FOR THE 65DOS REMIX... !!!
    WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY THIS AND NOT FEEL TOTALLY RIPPED OFF?

IT'S NOT A FUCKING ALBUM!
    IT'S A 5 TRACK EP
    AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET AN EXTRA FREE TRACK (THE 65DOS REMIX OF "THE ONLY ONE") IF YOU BUY IT AS A 5 TRACK EP
    AND ITS SUPPOSED TO COST LESS IF YOU BUY IT AS A 5 TRACK EP THAN IF YOU BUY THE 5 TRACKS INDIVIDUALLY...

THAT IS WHAT WAS AGREED

THIS IS SO TOTALLY WRONG
    I REALLY DO FUCKING DESPAIR

WHY IS IT SO INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO GET ANYTHING DONE RIGHT?

PLEASE FIX THIS NOW

I AM POSTING THIS AS I FEEL

UPSET!

ANYWAY
    PLEASE ONLY BUY THIS 5 TRACK EP FROM ITUNES WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE FOR AROUND £4.00 OR LESS AND YOU GET THE FREE 65DOS T.O.O REMIX - IT'S FAB AND THE MONEY (WELL - OUR SHARE OF IT!) IS GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE...

THIS GOES FOR ANY OTHER ITUNES STORES AROUND THE WORLD

LIKE JAPAN...

ONWARDS...
    RSX
little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 15.09.08, 16:45  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

COLOURFUL LANGUAGE..

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 16.09.08, 18:28  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

4:13 DREAM WILL LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
9/15/2008 9:18:09 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

AND WILL SOUND SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

01 UNDERNEATH THE STARS
02 THE ONLY ONE
03 THE REASONS WHY
04 FREAKSHOW
05 SIRENSONG
06 THE REAL SNOW WHITE
07 THE HUNGRY GHOST
08 SWITCH
09 THE PERFECT BOY
10 THIS. HERE AND NOW. WITH YOU
11 SLEEP WHEN I’M DEAD
12 THE SCREAM
13 IT’S OVER

IT WILL BE THE SAME EVERYWHERE
(AAAAAH... JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS?!!)
AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON CD, VINYL AND ONLINE...

MORE EXCITING NEWS ABOUT STUFF AND STUFF IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS...

RSX
PS
TAKING BETS NOW AGAINST 'DARK ALBUM' COMPANION PIECE OUT BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY 2009... HA!

OR NOT SO HA...

quelle: www.thecure.com

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 18.09.08, 14:53  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: craig
    Six extra tracks for Japan?
    We know Robert said the album would be the same everywhere, but could TMU have other plans? CDJapan is claiming to have a "limited edition deluxe version" of 4:13 Dream that will include 6 bonus tracks. Here's what they say:

"Thirteenth full-length album from The Cure featuring 13 new tracks. Limited edition deluxe version features 6 additional unreleased tracks plus the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (compatible with standard CD players)(details subject to change). Bonus Track: Japan-only bonus track (subject to change)"

Is this just some made up nonsense, or will Robert have to write yet another e-mail to TMU?
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 20.09.08, 11:33  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..bin ich aber froh
hätt sie auch haben müssen - und die wäre wieder teuer geworden.. (..aus erfahrung ;)

Zitat: robert
    CDJapan lies! L.I.E.S....
    I WROTE "IT WILL BE THE SAME EVERYWHERE (AAAAAH... JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS?!!)" AND IT WILL!

13 TRACKS (54:32?) E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E...ON CD, VINYL AND ONLINE[...]

RSX
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 25.09.08, 15:55  Betreff: Re: The Cure  drucken  weiterempfehlen

weils so schön ist...
The Cure # Underneath The Stars ( (Live 2008)

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ...
Seite 11 von 20
Gehe zu:   
Search