BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Snow Patrol

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Autor Beitrag
anouk
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 22.06.07, 21:03  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

(die hände .. und wie er sich bewegt.. ich mag das so! :)

[editiert: 22.06.07, 21:26 von anouk]
Sandra
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 23.06.07, 09:08  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

wie toll
kein Scheppern, schöne Quali!

Bei Open Airs kommt der Sound besser (Filmen und auch das Anhören über Handy)...hab zuletzt den Gröni aus München hören dürfen: jedes Wort war zu verstehen - Der Weg

Der Übergang von 'The Finish Line' zu 'Open your Eyes' ist gänsehautmäßig toll, danke fürs Filmen und Reinstellen!

soo schlank isser ...wie gehabt

werd schauen, ob's klappt mit dem Live-Stream Southside (SO 21 Uhr)
dank dem Paul für die Info!
stinkt mir ja schon, dass ich am Sonntag nicht live dabei bin

17.30 Uhr Bright Eyes und um 21 Uhr eben Snow Patrol
schade dass es keine Tageskarten gegeben hat :/

All Things We Do Against Our Will Is A Moment We've Wasted Away
I'd Like To Think There's More To Life Than Just Running Around In This Wheel

(Friska Viljor - Puppet Cabaret)
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
anouk
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.06.07, 09:33  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

das m83-intro läuft übrigens nicht mehr, ist jetzt teenage kicks - und auch sehr schön als reinholer.. ;) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtUw6lxcis)
little girl
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.06.07, 20:36  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

noukiii hatte ja ne menge schöner erlebnisse !!
..werd das nächste woche alles in ruhe durchgucken ...dabei kanns auch wieder weiter regnen !!

==Can you feel it ? Love is here !==

madsen

Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.08.07, 14:24  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ja... seine hände ;)

mehr davon morgen...

Dateianlagen:

sp1.jpg (20 kByte, 408 x 233 Pixel)
speichern

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
anouk
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.03.08, 13:45  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: myspace
    Hello there from orbit. Yes I finally fulfilled a lifelong dream and have become the first Irish person in space. It’s cold out here. (Apologies to any Irish people that have been in space, I did no research at all to back up this statement. As thorough as ever eh?)

Anyway…

Sometimes something just hits you somehow smack in the somewhere. That ‘something’ this time are Montreal band Miracle Fortress. Lots of other stuff thrills me right now (and I’ll get to some of that) but I come back to Five Roses by Miracle Fortress again and again like a wandering but sensible cat at meal time.

Inspirational music is about otherness. Something you may not, perhaps should not, be able to put your finger on but it makes your hairs try and shoot from your body, your stomach tumble and loop and smiles you up involuntarily. Miracle Fortress do this to me and they might do that to you. I don’t know this for sure. How could I? We are all different and sure isn’t that just spectacular? Chances are though this band will knock your shoes, socks and feet right off. When it comes to getting things knocked off you I hope it’s always blissfully metaphorical and never the likes of some douchebag intent on malevolence. I digress.
    Check them out first on http://www. myspace. com/miraclefortress .
    On there you will find some great album tracks (not my favorite song though which is ‘Next Train’ and is divine) and a rather brilliant cover of Digital Love by Daft Punk. I can only point, you decide. As for my opinion of them it is set in stone forever as a revelatory album destined to live with me for the duration. It is so beautiful, simple, melodious and addictive.

Before I go any further congratulations to fellow Irishman Glen Hansard and his co-star Marketa Irglova for winning the Oscar for best song for Falling Slowly. Everything about their performance, speeches and general behaviour on the night lifted the event beyond the airkissfest it looks from the outside. See the movie (Once. Thats' what the movie's called not how many times you should see it) if you’ve not as it’s quite quite sublime.

Congratulations also to our dear friends Elbow for outdoing their own almost impossible standards once again with their new album The Seldom Seen Kid. The only difference this time is they might get the album sales to match their undeniable brilliance. The world hopefully will finally fall head over heels with them. It is an extraordinary album.

Thank you to ‘abigail’ on here who suggested the book Winkie by Clifford Chase. I loved it. Thoroughly fantastic. A teddy bear comes to life and is bizarrely arrested as a suspected terrorist. Stunning and ridiculous premise perfectly implemented. I’ve given nothing away in the plot that isn’t apparent from the dust jacket and the first page so don’t panic.

Other things this last while I are been mostly loving are:

Caribou – Andorra. Another wonderful record from Dan Snaith. Again from Canada (what’s happening up there? Metric; Arcade Fire; Broken Social Scene; Holy Fuck; The Russian Futurists… the list goes on and on from there). It’s just a breathtaking piece of psychedelic mind dismantling. And somehow a pop record. Surely it can’t be both. Yes, yes it can.

Speaking of crazy, at the moment I’m reading The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall. Not for the faint-hearted but worth a go if you’re up for it. Not easy to describe so I’ll not try too hard but it involves a ravenous and relentless word shark, a guy with a serious case of amnesia and a whole heap of running. I’ve not sold it to you I know but believe me it’s odd, intelligent, bold and thrilling.

M. Craft’s new record ‘Silver And Fire’ is a belter too. The single You Are The Music is a slinky treat. It puts me in mind of a more down tempo Phoenix (another band I love and can’t say enough about their last record It’s Never Been Like That. Virtually ignored in the UK but well worth a wee look as every track is glorious. Sorry, back years ago I was talking about M. Craft…). It’s a lovely record.

Looking forward to albums very soon from Frightened Rabbit, Panama Kings and Kowalski. Some (or all) of each of these records I’ve heard already and can say they’ll all be well worth the wait.

Had to have some Celtic connections in here somewhere eh?

We start in the studio in Ireland in April getting the songs ready and we’ll be working right through the summer til we get the album right. Looking forward to getting started.

I hope you’re all well and I’ll post a bit more regularly now our holidays are over (not that I saw the sun more than once. I did spend my holidays in Ireland and Scotland in the height of winter though.

When will i learn?)

Gary.

x
Sandra
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 25.03.08, 23:48  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

nett wie er schreibt :)
...mit all seinen Film-, Buch- und Musiktipps

Life's What You Make It
Can't Escape It
Don't Try To Shake It
Celebrate It
(Mark Hollis/Tim Friese-Greene)
little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 06.06.08, 08:46  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

SNOW PATROL BACK IN THE STUDIO

As revealed by Gary in his latest post to the Snow Patrol website, the band are back in Ireland recording the hotly anticipated follow up to the multi-million selling album ‘Eyes Open’. The band are all in good spirits and relishing the chance to finally put two years worth of ideas onto tape.

The Patrol are once again working with ‘Final Straw’ and ‘Eyes Open’ producer Jacknife Lee on the as yet untitled album.

For future information on the album and updates from the band stay tuned over the summer to SnowPatrol. com.

little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 06.08.08, 17:04  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

A HUNDRED MILLION SUNS
The band are in the final stages of finishing the fifth album,
which as you may have heard last week has been christened ‘A Hundred Million Suns’....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2567256&blogID=421655741

uuiiiuuiiiuii....ein albumhighlight jagd das nächste in diesem jahr..

little

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 28.08.08, 09:46  Betreff: Re: Snow Patrol  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat:
    NEW ALBUM & SINGLE TO BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER!

We are delighted to finally announce the release date for the Patrol's fifth studio album, 'A Hundred Million Suns', as well as details of the first track to be taken from the LP.

The new album will be released on October 27th 2008 in the UK and October 28th in the US, the release will be preceded by the stunning new single 'Take Back The City' released in the UK on October 13th.

As previously reported the album was recorded through Summer 2008 in Hansa Studios in Berlin and Grouse Lodge deep in the Irish countryside with producer Garret 'Jacknife' Lee.

Speaking of the new album, Gary told SP.com "I'm so proud of this record. Everybody played out of their skin. Garret (Jacknife Lee) continued his progression from maverick genius to one of the best producers in the world. Musically, lyrically and sonically the best record we've made."

For forthcoming information on the album, as well as details of the worldwide first play of 'Take Back The City', keep an eye on SP.com or sign up to the Members Area at Snow Patrol.com here for the latest updates.

The Eskimos

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Seite 34 von 40
Gehe zu:   
Search