Starsailor Fan Page

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Vib Gyor

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Autor Beitrag
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 29.12.05, 10:36  Betreff: Vib Gyor  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

..ich hatte heut nacht ein wunderbares hör erlebnis! kennt jemand von euch die band Vib Gyor??
ihre homepage befindet sich noch im aufbau (diese wird vom web-designer der ELBOW homepage gestaltet - dadurch bin ich auch zu dieser band gekommen)
auf "myspace" haben sie eine kleine seite auf der man sich 4 songs anhören (downloaden) kann - aber noch besser ist die seite "gojangle"
14 songs in super qualität (192kbps) *wow* (wer sich ein bisschen geschickt anstellt, kann sich alle songs für sich archivieren - ob das so gewollt war? glaub kaum )
anspieltipps: "fallen" "evil eye" "more" "how long have i..."
---------
myspace --->

bandpage--->
http://www.vib-gyor.com/

gojangle --->
http://www.gojangle.com/go/profile.php?queryWhere=artist&queryValue=Vib_Gyor&artist=Vib_Gyor&letter=V

About Vib Gyor

“With their echoing guitars and luscious vocals, British rockers Vib Gyor sound like a heavenly hybrid of Coldplay and Sigur Ros. No wonder folks in the UK are falling for them.” – Entertainment Weekly, USA
Combining the intensity of Radiohead with the subtle soundscapes of Sigur Ros, Vib Gyor have become purveyors of the finest atmospheric, explosive rock. With shimmering guitars, pounding drums and aching, sweeping vocals, they project a rich, anthemic, yet totally original sound.

Frustrated with everyday life, the Leeds-based band formed in 2004 through the renowned Leeds Music Scene website. Industry recognition and public acclaim followed a breathtaking performance at Manchester’s In The City music convention. This year the band has been invited back to headline one of the biggest nights of the event – Club Fandango. They recently played much-coveted slots at Glastonbury’s ‘Late n Live’ and Leftfield Stages.

Stateside, interest has escalated after an intriguing piece in Entertainment Weekly. The article sparked mass excitement amongst labels, publishers and radio presenters alike, leading to an interview and acoustic session on San Diego station 91X’s ‘The Big Break’, a slot normally reserved for US talent.

On both sides of the Atlantic, comparisons have been made with artists including Jeff Buckley and U2. Counting these musicians as influences alongside The Pixies, Pink Floyd and Flaming Lips, the band consists of Dave Fendick (vocals, acoustic guitar), Zane Keenan (keyboards, guitar, backing vocals), Jonny Mulroy (guitar and effects), Jonny Hooker (drums) and Dan Spooner (bass guitar). They have produced a catalogue of over 25 songs to date, created entirely on Zane Keenan’s home studio computer system.

With intense live performances and ambitious recordings, Vib Gyor offer the Radiohead generation an essential addition to their CD collection.

°° i'm so tired, sheep are counting me °°

[editiert: 30.01.06, 22:40 von creepy*]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 29.12.05, 11:11  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..habs doch schon gesichert!
winter hör *schweb*

s-kopien sind in der mache

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 29.12.05, 12:37  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..noch einmal "winter" hör und weg schweb (..oder rutsch? )
bis später...

*wink*

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 29.12.05, 22:16  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..bin immer noch hin und weg!!!!!!
hier noch ein paar fakten:

ARTIST/BAND: Vib Gyor
BAND MEMBERS:
David Fendick - vocals/ acoustic guitar
Zane Keenan - electric guitar/ keyboards/ E-Bow/ Mellotron
Jonny Hooker - drums/ percussion
Jonny Mulroy - Electric & slide guitar/ effects
Dan Spooner - Bass

BEEN GOING SINCE: Vib Gyor was formed in 2002 after numerous line-up and name changes.
BEST MOMENT SO FAR: Playing Glastonbury
STYLE OF MUSIC AND INFLUENCES: Jeff Buckley / Flaming Lips / Radiohead / Interpol / Doves / Jeff Buckley / Mogwai
SONG YOU'D MOST LIKE TO COVER: No Covers

Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 30.12.05, 23:48  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

oh, oh hört sich ja mächtig gut an...
wird mit Sicherheit en tolles Album...
thanks creepy*
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 03.01.06, 22:49  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..ich habe mich durch die hintertür auf die stillgelegte homepage von vib gyor geschlichen... *aber pssst*
jetzt wissen wir auch, was sie schon alles veröffentlicht haben, gell!
(und die songs gabs da auch alle )

INSOMNIA EP (MARCH 2004)

1- Permanent Disguise
2 - Time
3 - More
4 - You Wear Me Out
5 - Insomnia

''This is a monster of a demo. We have three killer songs, a real quality voice and a band with a million ideas and the nouse to make them work for a potentially big audience.''Leeds Music Scene.
''Flawlessly executed'' Tasty Fanzine

THE STALKER EP (OCTOBER 2004)

1 - Fallen
2 - Church Bell
3 - The Stalker
4 - Long Way Down
5 - Ananomaly

'''Catchy, infectiously singable melodies, furious rock-monsters and no apparent fear of technology, they have proved with this EP that they can put their hand to pretty much anything and make it work.'' Music Guru.
''A bit like the British Kite mark, there is something about a Vib Gyor release that carries an unmistakable association with quality.' Sandman Magazine

EP 3 (DECEMBER 2004)

1 - Always Alone
2 - The Secret
3 - Metamorphosis
4 - You Forget
5 - Ultimatum

'''don't type cast the group as being ambient creators of sound, but respect them as musicians with more tricks up their sleeves than David Blaine. '' This isull.com
''The bands own excellent production skills add a warmth and depth to their music that many "signed" artists lack...exciting, moving and truly inspirational.' Leeds Music Scene.

NEW SONGS 2005

1 - Winter
2 - Silence
3 - Evil Eye
4 - Momentum
5 - The Experiment
6 - How Long Have I Lost
7 - Quiet Ones

A selection of new demos for you to have a listen to...

creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 03.01.06, 23:02  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ich glaube, dass sie jetzt erst durchstarten!
die neue homepage ist ja noch in bearbeitung!
es wird bestimmt ein longplayer auf einem großen label erscheinen.

abwarten...

[editiert: 03.01.06, 23:07 von creepy*]
Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 04.01.06, 21:22  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

ach ja und a Bierchen immer gerne...

[editiert: 04.01.06, 21:23 von Das A]
creepy*

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 05.01.06, 00:27  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

..sodele, eingetütet und wech..

Das A
starsailor

New PostErstellt: 05.01.06, 00:33  Betreff: Re: Vib Gyor  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Seite 1 von 20
Gehe zu:   
Search