LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar
Hello

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
kowhai
Stammgast

New PostCreated: 2008-02-11, 11:04 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

it is great to involve kids with being creative! My mum also supported me and my younger bro and sis very early.

I made a lot with normal clay as a kid. And then playdough as well. But Im quite happy with Fimo and ProSculpt, thats just what I needed. Being able to use it in my living room and not needing an extra oven for it!

Do you want to show some of your stuff?

Bye, Corinna

PS: I also work to pay everything I need to live... Sculpting is a hobby only and I have much too less time for it...

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
Maya
Experte

New PostCreated: 2008-02-16, 09:25 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

A little late but I of course want to welcome you in our forum, too!  

Here in Germany we often have difficulties to get sculpting supplies, too.
We often can´t by them in a shop nearby and have to order it in the internet
I´m really looking forward to see a sculpt from you! (If you like to show us..)

A friend of mine lives in Australia, too...in Sydney  

Liebe Grüsse, Maya

www.maysi-art.de

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaysiArt

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-17, 08:43 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Maya,

Thanks for the welcome. I am a bit embarrassed to show what I have made as they are quite ugly compared to u gals standard. Your avatar is very pretty.

Maybe one day when I am brave enough

Cheers,

Christine

Maya
Experte

New PostCreated: 2008-02-17, 11:13 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Thank you, Christine!!

You really don´t have to "hide" your work.. I´m sculpting over 3 years now but believe me my first sculptures (the first sculptures from all of us here) didn´t look very pretty in comparison to other artists who had a lot more experience in sculpting than we had at the beginning..

Liebe Grüsse, Maya

www.maysi-art.de

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaysiArt

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-02-20, 01:54 AM CET  Subject:  Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Maya, u have a friend in Sydney, how lovely. Is your friend a sculptor too, maybe she can give me some lessons

Cheers,

Christine

Luna01
Experte

New PostCreated: 2008-07-06, 08:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

♥♥♥ Hello Christine welcome !!!  ♥♥♥

Christine
Junior-Mitglied

New PostCreated: 2008-07-17, 02:36 AM CET  Subject: Re: Hello  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Luna,

Nice to meet u too. Sorry I didnt reply sooner, everybody been sick in this household.

Cheers

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Go to:   
Search