Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-06-23, 10:25 PM CET  Subject:  what is that MAR-8 driver  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Songmics® Schmuckschrank Spiegelschr...
hi
need to know what is MAR-8 driver and , jammer 2 better then last one that u made?
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-06-23, 10:42 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hello ....

mar-8 is a preeamp between VCO & main (class a c) amplifier ... i haven't got
a spectrum analizer so maybee the last jammer circuit haven't gain
the last amplifier as much ,,, and theres a improve to the circuit
and range.

more soon ....

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-06-23, 11:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

can u plz send me more information about this new jammer ...pl as u know i m working on the project ........plz help
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-06-24, 02:29 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hello ....

temporaly it's hard to find time to finish my new jammer ... so i work with handicapped person for about 56 hours a week.

This weekend is free ... so watch out next days ...

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-06-24, 04:24 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok thx,s friend
best of Luck .....hope u get best results
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-06-26, 03:07 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

MERISH Kapuzenpullover Pullover Slim...
hi friend
great work just two qustions

1)what is POWER TRENDS where is it use . is DC switching regulator is in every POWER TRENDS

plz soon post the cricuit and more information i m very much looking forword for ur this new jammer..........and best of luck
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-06-29, 11:18 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i m still waiting my friend...
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-06-30, 09:25 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi,

the power trend switching regulator is just a gimmick. You can use a standard 78xx, too.

------

Important:
... building jammers is no piecework!
Try to build one by yourself and you will see it´s very hard.
You even cannot expect a ready well-working circuit, there is always something buggy/ to improve. And so you have to spend a lot of time with it...

Richard

[edited: 2004-06-30, 09:29 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-01, 04:14 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

true ... true ... everything without expensive equipment.

@ richy_64 .... du ich habe da einen Messverstärker für den
Richtkoppler im letzten Bild. Er verstärkt das Signal etwas,
um es auch bei einigen Milliwatt anzeigen zu können.
Die Schaltung ... 2 OP's nichtinvertierend kaskadiert.
Verstärkung 0 bis 100 ... bekomme aber immer eine Ausgansspannung ,,, auch wenn ich die Rückkopplung auf
eins setzt ... in diesem Fall ... 1.9 Volt ....!!!! Ich hatte zwar
2 Monate OP Lehrgang und bin eigentlich ein Gott in diesem
Fach ... aber ich bekomme die Spannung nicht runter.
Der Eingang ist natürlich auf Masse. Der OP hatt keinen Offset.

(MC1458)

Attachment:

Messverstärker.jpg (165 kByte, 880 x 1.168 pixels)
Picture optimized für best viewing.
Large view - save

Dieses Bild als...    [Info]

T-Shirt

Tasse

Puzzle

Teddybär

Schneekugel

Tasche

Mauspad
mehr...

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-01, 04:18 PM CET  Subject:  Messverstärker  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hier noch der Richtkoppler ...

Attachment:

rf_standing_wave_ratio_B&M_IMGP6176.jpg (126 kByte, 809 x 433 pixels)
Large view - save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-01, 07:41 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Technoline BC 700 Akku-Ladegerät sch...
Hallo,
auf den ersten Blick ist diese Schaltung narrensicher ...
1,9V sagst du... merkwürdig.

Ich habe mir das Datenblatt vom MC1458 angesehen.
Was mich furchtbar stört:

-Der MC1458 HAT KEINE Rail-to-Rail Ausgänge!
Wie soll der Ausgang auf null gehen, wenn diese Schaltung einen 08/15-OPAMP enthält?

- Wie zu Teufel kommen die bei dem Messverstärker auf eine Bandbreite bis 10GHz?!? Einfach lächerlich, diese Angabe.
Der OPAMP MC1458 hat max. 1MHz.
Ok, letztendlich wird nur Gleichspannung verarbeitet und auf einem Messgerät angezeigt, aber trotzdem... tz tz tz.

[
- Und nicht mal richtig rechnen können die, die Verstärkung geht von 1-121 ;-)
]

-----------------------
Der Richtkoppler gefällt mir.
Da ich nicht viel mit Funk zu tun habe, kannte ich bis jetzt sowas gar nicht ;-)
Bestechend einfacher Aufbau, wie er funktioniert ist völlig klar :-)

MfG Richard

[edited: 2004-07-01, 08:31 PM CET by richy_64]
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-01, 07:57 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Ich würde in den Messverstärker mal einen LM358 einbauen.
Der ist pinkompatibel und hat den Vorteil, dass er mit der Ausgangsspannung bis "- Rail" kann.
D.h. bei einer Versorgungsspanung von 15V kann der Ausgang von 0 bis +13,5V gehen (bis "+ Rail" kann er nicht, aber das brauchen wir ja auch nicht).

MfG Richard

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-02, 07:50 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ja danke .... muss mal sehen wo der Fehler ist .... irgendwie
kann man nur Analoge Messwerke ansteuern (Laut Hersteller)... seltsamer
signalverlauf ??? also thema -- echteffektiv???ist aber auf
meinem Oszi schön glatt DC....??? ... aber eigentlich sollte es ja nur eine Gleichspannung sein,,, die
da frisch aus dem Kondensator kommt.

Muß mich morgen mal in der Stadtbücherei Stuttgart belesen ...

Mfg

Chris

we300b
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2004-07-14, 08:49 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi,

I had tried a couple of circuits but it wouldn't work, can one can tell me how to check ?

If I had a noise generator + VCO (POS1060) only, will the circuit had a very small output so that when I place the phone very near the circuit, it will jame the phone ?

I tried 2 different noise generator + POS1060 and also POS2120 but can't get any result.

Here the phone system is 900 / 1800 and 1900, do I need to build 3 sets of circuit in order to get it work ?

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-14, 02:29 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello we300b,
you´re on the right way.
A noise generator and a POS1060 with a small antenna should jam a mobile within a range of at least a meter.
Try the following:
Tune the vco with a constant voltage to get an output frequency around 950MHz. You can use a satellite receiver to measure the vco´s frequency!
Then, modulate the tuning voltage with a small noise signal (coupled with a capacitor, for example). In the result, the tuning voltage should be similar like this:
http://homepages.compuserve.de/richardkotte/IM002312_.jpg
(I made this picture with a MAX2622. It needs only 2 volts of offset (=tuning) voltage for 950MHz. With a POS1060, you might need 15 to 20 volts.)
It will work.

>>Here the phone system is 900 / 1800 and 1900, do I need to build 3 sets of circuit in order to get it work ?

Yes, unfortunately you have to build a jammer for each system. (Theoreticaly not, but without expensive measurement tools it´s impossible to build a frequency doubler)

Perhaps one jammer could jam both 1800 and 1900MHz with an extended frequency range. But i think such a jammer would not be very effective.

Richard

[edited: 2004-07-14, 02:50 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-14, 10:28 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

just tell me the way how can i know the range of the VCO with the help of s-receiver
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-14, 10:49 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

With a satellite receiver you can easily check the frequency of your vco. Just turn the receiving frequency of the receiver to 950MHz and put your vco circuit in front of the antenna input. When the vco´s frequency comes near to 950MHz, the picture on the TV turns to black.

Richard

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-15, 10:42 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i have PF1040 and mix2623 now just tell me which cricuit easyer for me to made ...in detale plz
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-16, 11:44 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i couldn't find mix 2623 ????

maybee max **** from maxim???

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-16, 12:08 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Sorry, i don´t understand what you mean with
...which cricuit easyer for me to made ...?
[Please be more detailed with your postings. I´m not very good in english, too, but try to put your thoughts in more than just one sentence in future.
With every new english posting i do i have to use the dictionary beside of me, so please do the same to let the communication be efficient...]

----

The next logical step is to modulate the vco with a noise generator (without a power module). This is to test the vco´s function. When you have done all right, the vco should jam a mobile alone in a small range.
Before you havn´t done this, it´s useless/impossible to build a complete jammer.
´we300b´ has the same problems at the monent, as you can read some postings above. You have to do the same.
Some know-how is required, but i can expect this from this board´s people.

Richard

[edited: 2004-07-16, 12:25 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-16, 10:40 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
well friend the problem is that i have Max2623 VCO nokia 2110 power amplifier . that eman i guess i have all the parts .just trying to ask u which cricuit will work on these parts.... like i have jammer 1 and jammer 2 cricuit i have cricuit of ur jammer find on some post here... i hope what i mean

and can u plz tell me is this mar-8 peramplifier if yes the where is it in the new cricuit ?
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-17, 01:04 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello,
when you ask me directly which jammer 1 or 2 you can use for your circuit, i have to say: none of them, because you have completely other parts.
In fact, all jammers have the same function, so i also could say: Both.
You can use jammer 2 for inspiration, but you cannot rebuild it with your parts.
It´s the task of the Builder to adapt a circuit of someone else to work with the parts he has.

You use the same parts like me (MAX262x and PF0140), therefore you can look at my test circuit for inspiration.
http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/155877/jam.gif

This circuit uses a µC for generating noise, you can also use any other noise generator.
The next step i will do is to insert a preamplifier in the line between vco and power module, because the vco´s output power is too low (this causes the low range of the jammer: just 10 meters). A suitable preamplifier is the MAR-8.
Look at the plan and the picture of kleiner onkels jammer2, you can find them here:
http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/198119/Jammer.jpg

http://do4cf.bei.t-online.de/images/rf_jammer_new_version_IMGP6159_2_3.jpg

Yes, it´s the small black spot :-)
------------------------

But now i say you (again) what you should do:
Build a small test circuit and learn to modulate the vco correctly with a noise generator (read the postings above). This is the first important step to build a jammer. This is like doing excercises. If you try to rebuild a complete jammer a the first time, you will fail.

greets
Richard

[edited: 2004-07-17, 01:10 PM CET by richy_64]
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-17, 02:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Here is an example of a simple noise generator.
The quality of the picture is bad, so here are the parts again:

R1: 10k
R2, R5, R7: 1M
R3, R6, R8: 12k
C1-C5: 1n
D1: 5,6V Zener diode, you can also use a germanium diode like AA11x.
T1-T3: standard npn type, like BC547
Power supply: 9-12V should be fine.

Behind C5 you get a noise signal that is strong enough for our experiments.

The function: Diodes are never completely closed, there is always a little noisy current of some µA (in fact, in most cases this is undisired, but this circuit uses this side-effect).
The transistors T1-T3 amplifier the noise at the cathode of the diode by the factor of 1000000.
[I measured the noise voltage at a germanium diode, a got 10mV with frequencies up to some MHz]

@ imran: You can use this circuit instead of the µC i used.

Richard

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-17, 02:48 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Here is it:

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-18, 06:58 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ imran,
you asked me to explain the used parts of my circuit from above:

http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/155877/jam.gif

Nothing special except the µC...?

Linear resistors, the MAX2623, the power module, some transistors? Really usual parts!
Explain me what you don´t understand.

Some additional hints:
On the left side, use the noise generator i posted instead of the µC.
You can input the noise signal at the left side of the linear resistor R8.

You can leave away resistor R3. Just connect Va1 with +5V, too. I found out that R1 is enough for setting bias voltage.
(The bias voltage controls the output power of the power module)

You can leave away T1, because you won´t use the µC (Connect R2 directly with +5V)

R4 sets the oscillator to the frequency range we need (930-950MHz).
The noise modulates the vco, too, so the output frequency of the vco turns randomly around 930MHz (This frequency-noise causes the jamming)
R8 sets the amplitude of the noise signal.

Richard

[edited: 2004-07-18, 07:11 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-18, 11:19 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend

just need to know the value of the parts
plz if u can and upload any clear pic of PBC of ur jammer it be great help i guess . today i working work with VCO and n-genrator gose welll......
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-18, 11:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend
just get one VCO cricuit just wanting u to see and tell me what u think
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-19, 12:44 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

All parts are named except some capacitors, use 10µF ... 47µF for them.
L1 is a choke (or coil, i don´t know the suitable english word), which will not pass through high frequencies. 10 µH or so.

------------------

This may be a spice simulation or similar. Looks like a standard "collector-circuit" (i don´t know the suitable english word again).
I don´t understand it completely. It seems that there are some parasitic parts to simulate the transistor correctly.

------------------
I added the pbc layout of my circuit above. But i think it won´t help you much.

Richard

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-19, 09:34 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

nice work ... @ richy_64

have you shot some pictures of your last jammer based on
AVR signal generator?

how about this broadband VCO ,,, i think the output is not
linear over the entired frequency .... also the matching seems not
possible for this job...

Chris

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-19, 11:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friends
bcoz of ur help now things r working for me also thx,s
well is there any replcement of MSA0886 . let me know
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-19, 11:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello, I´ve found a little crossover list of MMICs.

[edited: 2004-07-19, 11:40 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 05:34 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend

just ahve some qustion about ur cricuit what r these shown in pic
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 05:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what is k in ur cricuit and what is the value of R1 and y we r using gain
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 08:34 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

What?!?
You should know these parts. This is elementary electronic.
I tried to help you with the first steps, but after this question i think these circuits are definitively to high for you. This is the major class in electronics, why don´t you start with a simple circuit and learn how it works? This would be much more honorable.
I won´t tell you what the "k" means, because i want people to learn something instead of silly rebuilding without understanding.

[edited: 2004-07-20, 09:07 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 10:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi sorry friend

but i m Ms telecomm student and in pakistan electronices trem r different then ur country . plz help me i m very much near to it just these parts r remining plz just last time
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 10:48 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Vorsicht, Herzalarm!
why did the german covernment spent greencards to those kind of
stundents ???

Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 02:18 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hallo

Freunde zuerst von allen, die ich Ihnen von beiden von Ihnen für das Helfen ich aus diesem Projekt 2 danken mag. ich lese soem Waredeutschen bin ver gute Nation...., aber der letzte Pfosten von Ihnen bilden mich traurig... mich bat gerade um um den Wert, s, die im cricuit und in ihm vermißt wurden, s, das falsch in ihm anthing ist
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 10:27 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ all

…my green card sentence was not as cute as it sounds , so sorry to anyone … but i mean you’re never
a technical student ...

any 12 year old boy in Germany new about adj. resistors or capacitors from school ….

but this is not the problem ,,.,, anybody get help on this forum if they don’t
use this to hurt people or support crime.

In fact … it’s not possible to build RF circuits without any technical skills.

LF is not RF …. This separate two different worlds …

Chris

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 01:55 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ imran and Gast,
it doesn´t mean we don´t like newbies in electronics in this forum.
Beginners are welcome, but they should be interested in these circuits how they work.
Most questions are like this:"What parts do i need for a jammer, and where can i get them?" There were only a few contructive questions yet. I would be happy if somebody has a good question that challenges me and shows me here are people who are thinking the same way, like on a real dicussion board. In that case, especialy beginners with "silly" questions are welcome, because rf ciruits are very difficult to build.

--------

We will not explain how a transistor works. So for this forum you have to be "advanced" in standard electronics.

Richard

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 05:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i m student of telecomm so if u r good in elect that may be i have good knowlage but that does mean people stop saying qustions... i have all perts with me i m very near to buliding jammer i m sure without ur help gays i will not be possible
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 08:53 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

"guys", not "gays"

-----------

You said you have all the parts which are needed. So what´s your problem?

Have you built a vco test circuit to collect experiences as i said to you? What are your results?

Do you want to use my circuit? It´s not finished, range is just 10m and after 5 minutes the power module is overheated (but you seem to be not interested).
No circuit of kleiner onkel and me is really finished.

If you have finished the circuit and it doesn´t work, can you interpret what may be wrong to ask a reasonable question? Only on that way we are able to help.

So go and experiment... and ASK A CONCRETE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

[edited: 2004-07-21, 08:54 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-31, 10:57 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
can i use MAX9989 in the place of MAR-8 MSA0886?
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-01, 11:11 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello,
on the first look at the datasheet, i think it works.
Even at -5dBm input power (MAX2623), it provides +11dBm output power. That should be enough for every power module.
-->Nice IC, but aware of the package... 5x5mm with 20 Pins...!

Richard

[edited: 2004-08-01, 11:17 AM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-08-02, 01:30 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend
i m happy that u like MAX9989 .....just last time help me who i go for the thesis for this project ...do u have any information like what kind of signals jammer trasmit that cancel GSM signals ......or do u have any kind of information artical .......flash damo....... any idea or an way u can help me .......i will be great ful thx,s friend....
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-02, 12:52 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I was very patient about you, now I am disappointed and angry, because i have to explain everything three or four times for you. :-(((
You never take advice from me, I said several times you must build a test circuit, just a noise generator and a vco to jam a mobile in a small range to collect experiences. You are doing not.
... now you ask what kind of signal is suitable to jam GSM .
I wonder what kind of circuit i`ve shown above...?

I THINK I´M TALKING AGAINST A WALL, YOU ARE JUST WASTING MY TIME.

I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FROM YOU ANY MORE, UNTIL YOU DO WHAT I SAY, THE ONLY WAY TO BUILD A JAMMER: Build a small test circuit, just a noise generator and a vco and let me know you experiences.

[edited: 2004-08-02, 01:02 PM CET by richy_64]
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-02, 02:49 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ imran .... me too ...

@ richy_64 ... wenn Du den MMIC nicht bekommst
schicke ich Dir einen MSA0885 ''for free ,,,''

P.S. der Laden ist zimlich teuer .. ich hole mein Zeugs
bei immer unter http://www.pawlik-elektronik.de/

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-08-02, 11:16 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

come on friends just looking for idea what to write on my thesis about circuit u well see the test circuit pic here....
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-09, 04:35 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what do u mean by test circiut ? just n-genetor and VCO no .....anthing as?
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-09, 09:09 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@viki
before you can build a complete jammer, you have to experiment with the single parts (to get used to them).

The most important part of a jammer: The vco.
An unmodulated oscillator produces only one frequency, for example 940 MHz (the middle of the gsm downstream band). So to jam the whole band from 920 to 960Mhz, you must change the oscillators´ frequency to sweep over the full band. This can be easily be done with an noise modulated vco (voltage controlled oscillator).
So take a vco, tune it to ~940MHz an modulate it with a noise generator (i´ve shown a little circuit above). The noise signal will cause that the vco´s frequency sweeps randomly around. --->this IS already the jammer!
This is what i mean with "small test circuit", to collect elementary experiences, to get the vco working.

[edited: 2004-08-12, 01:36 PM CET by richy_64]
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-09, 09:38 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ist der jetzt ein mädchen??

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-11, 10:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Weider Shaker "
in your test circiut parts that atteched before VCO are eoungh of make test cricuit?
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-11, 11:23 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

***** what does VCO mean ???? *****

... maybe Voltage Controlled Oscillator ...

!!!! so it's even not possible to jamm without a RF oscillator !!!!

1st. Build noise circuit .... look out for LF waveform on a oscilloscope.
(if you don't able to do this ... forget it!! & don't read more!!)

if it shows the right waveform ....

(waveform is not critical for only a few meters coverage and testing)

2nd. Connect the VCO & took a 900Mhz scanner or sat receiver (or even cell phone)

if the noise is clearly on our receiver and depending on LF frequency ... connect the hybrid power amplifier ....
(if you don't able to measure RF power .... forget this option!!!)

How about our identities ???

aethr
New PostCreated: 2004-08-13, 01:29 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

weird, I have a MAX2623 wired up according to the spec sheet. The oscillator works as I can tune in to a TV tuner turning the screen black.
Through a small piece of teflon coax I connected up a MMIC, the ERA-3SM, much like in kleiner-onkel's jammerII. I biased the collector current to the spec; 35 mA.

BUT, the amp is not amplifying at all.. as the output from the MAX is about -3 dbm (0.5 mW) and the ERA has a gain of about 20 dB, I would have expected some good mW (spec. o/p = 11 dbm).

I double checked everything and even swapped the ERA for a new one, but can't find what's going on.

Any one has any ideas?

Thanks a bunch.

aethr

BTW I also ordered a POS1060 to see if it's output can directly drive a PF08109B. Any experiences to share?
æthr
New PostCreated: 2004-08-13, 01:42 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

another question, when using a POS1060 to sweep the GSM band, what tuning voltages are people using? Or what to set the tuning voltage to for the middle of the band and what noise amplitude do you use?

Thanks

æthr
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-13, 11:28 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello,
can you make a picture of your current circuit? Or a wiring diagram?
Normally your circuit will work, maybe there is little fault in the circuit yet.

-----------

A POS1060 an a PF08109B will definitvely work together.
Even MAX2622 and PF08109B.

-----------

Tuning voltage for POS1060: Look at Kleiner Onkel´s Jammer I on his homepage. :-)

Generally....
To find the correct tuning voltage there are different ways, first:
Look in the datasheet of your vco to get the suitable voltage for ~940 MHz.
Or use a frequency counter
Or (i prefer this):
Build a vco circuit with a adjustable resistor to tune the vco. Connect a sweep or noise generator to modulate the vco, too.
Put a mobile in the near of the circuit a call someone (or a free service number). While the calling, turn the adjustable resistor. You will see that there is a small range where the mobile is jammed. Tune to the middle of this range... ready.

--------------

Noise amplitude: Your have to estimate this (but it´s not so critical). First, use the datasheet of the vco and find out what voltage difference causes a frequency difference of, let me say, 50MHz.
Then modulate the tuning voltage of the vco with a noise or sweep signal with a value to reach +-50MHz.

Richard

[edited: 2004-08-13, 11:40 AM CET by richy_64]
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-14, 10:51 AM CET  Subject:  Pos1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ALPINA Erwachsene Skihelm Grap, Blac...
Hy…

… noise voltage of the pos1060 is around 17 to 23 V ... but there are
harmonics too ,,, so try looking after the strongest signal, and this is the main carrier.

You don’t need to adj. to the centre frequency on my circuit if our offset is from ~ 17 to 23 V.

Watch after the pos1060 datasheet for more information.

Chris

aethr
New PostCreated: 2004-08-14, 04:43 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok, thanks for the info. At the moment I don't have the time to draw up a schematic, so what's wrong with my 2623 and ERA remains to be seen.

I now have a POS1060 and have it rigged up. So far I see a really strong signal on my TV set, so that's good. I biased the tune input to around 8 V and imposed a triangle with some noise. My Motorola phone looses it's network, but I need to keep the antenna really close to the 1/4 wave wire antenna hooked up to the POS.

When I look at the datasheet, I see a voltage of around 10 V to tune it to ~ 920 MHz.

So the question is, why does Chris use ~ 17-22V as a tuning voltage? The sheet says it corresponds to ~ 1070 MHz..

Ok, just bought a MB506 to prescale my counter and see who's right

æ
æthr

New PostCreated: 2004-08-14, 07:16 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok, had to swap my zener diode to another one; having a good steady 6V noise now. (How can one develop anything electronic without an oscilloscoop I wonder. )

This improved the spectrum damage, hence my phone drops of the network more easily. Now rig up that PF08109B to get some more reach. How do people here keep that ceramic piece of tech from overheating? Now it lays flat on some double sided PCB with the connections cut out of the copper. Should I mount some lumb of aluminium to the bottom?

æ

don't send private messages, I don't read them
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-14, 08:04 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

say u said that noise generator Power supply: 9-12V should be fine
is it fine for MAx2623 bcoz its just working on 5v
æthr

New PostCreated: 2004-08-14, 11:17 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

say u said that noise generator Power supply: 9-12V should be fine
is it fine for MAx2623 bcoz its just working on 5v

yes, but take care that you feed the noise through a capacitor, so you block the dc component and just let through the ac noise. You could use a cap of say 100nF. The tune input on the MAX can be biased (set to an offset voltage) by means of a regular R/R voltage divider or a potentiometer.

Look at the schematics and you see what is meant by this.

æ

ps: is it possible to draw fixed width ascii art in this forum?

o---\/\/\-----+-----\/\/\---o
|
|
+---||----o test

nope

plz don't send private messages, I won't read them

[edited: 2004-08-15, 03:02 AM CET by æthr]
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-15, 09:52 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ADAC Campingführer 2014 Südeuropa: A...
Getting 5V for the MAX2622 is the smallest problem, isn´t it?
7805, 78L05

æthr

New PostCreated: 2004-08-15, 04:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Chris,

on the Jammer II page, your calculation of the antenna length is incorrect.

Lambda = em travelling speed / frequency

so for the middle of the GSM band you'll get:

0.32 m = 300 / 920

1/4 Lambda -> 0.32 / 4 = 8.15 cm

8.15 * 0.95 (speed factor) = 7.75 cm long

æ
--------

don't send private messages, I don't read them
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-15, 09:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thanks ... you're right ... !!

Most of the time im calculate at 1,89 Ghz ,,, so im going to correct during the next days.

Chris

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-17, 11:08 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi freinds
here is my noise generator i make as it is given by richy_64 but not working any help i will be greatful

Attachment:

n-g.jpg (185 kByte, 620 x 410 pixels)
save

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-17, 11:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

and here is the richy_64 circuit

Attachment:

noise.gif (6 kByte, 417 x 247 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-18, 12:07 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Optimum Nutrition 100 % Whey Gold St...
The three transitors are wrong. Swap collector and emitter.

[edited: 2004-08-18, 12:07 PM CET by richy_64]

Attachment:

bc547.gif (4 kByte, 282 x 201 pixels)
save

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-18, 07:22 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

can i use this in place of noise_gen

Attachment:

square_wave_circuit.jpg (34 kByte, 965 x 332 pixels)
Large view - save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-18, 11:16 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

of corse ... if you don't need such a hight output voltage ,,, it's possible to drive the circuit with 5V & lower output

what is our VCO ??

(Pos1060 need over 20V)

Chris

mujeeb
New PostCreated: 2004-08-19, 12:38 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what value of this capi

Attachment:

11.jpg (3 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-19, 01:01 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

jusr claer these things plz

1) in ur n-gen circuit ...bc5506 is pnp or u want me to use bc547?

2) who much output noise is good for test cricuit . i have other n-gen having output noise is 1.25 is that eoungh?
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-19, 06:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ mujeeb

100nF or 0.1uF

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 11:55 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

help me friends

just want to know how can o tune MaX VCO nand how much noise is eoungh for test cricuit.......
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 03:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

To tune the MAX VCO use its datasheet. Just google for it: "MAX2623 pdf". Look for the suitable tuning voltage... ~2V DC.

The noise signal should be around 1V peak-peak. Modulate the tuning voltage with the noise signal with two adjustable resistors, like i do in my circuit:
http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/220791/jammer3.gif?w

Look for the two adjustable resistors: Mean frequency and noise amplitude.

[edited: 2004-08-20, 03:32 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 05:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
as cricuits shows the output of VCO is going into MAX

1) how to modulate is VCO after tuning into 950Hmz.. or u want me to tune with the N-Gen output
2) cricuit show 5 V VCC of MAX. may i give %5v to VCC and TUNE 2v dc

pleaase in detail
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 08:52 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

here is my VCO . i have N-gen in my College LAB just tell me step by step how to modulate N-gen with VCO

i have to give 2V DC to tune VCO at 950mhz with the N-gen output or ......

Attachment:

MAx2923.jpg (7 kByte, 182 x 109 pixels)
save

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 09:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Cesar Millans Welpenschule: Die rich...
see this

Attachment:

untitled.jpg (10 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 09:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello,
ok, step by step.

Look at the picture below:
R3 is a voltage divider which produces 0...5 V (V+ =5V) to tune the MAX2622. The datasheet of the MAX2623 says that we have to tune it with 2V to get ~930MHz. This is the mean (=middle) frequency of the gsm downlink band.

The next step is to add noise to let the tuning voltage spin around. With R3 I use a second adjustable resistor to influence the 2V-tuning-voltage. Because the impedance of the voltage divider with R3 is lower (~100k against ~500k of R2), the voltage of R3 causes a little deviation of the tuning voltage.

[edited: 2004-08-20, 09:47 PM CET by richy_64]

Attachment:

jam3_.gif (17 kByte, 628 x 457 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 09:54 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

This shows exactly what I want to explain:

http://homepages.compuserve.de/richardkotte/IM002312_.jpg

So what do we see here? A mixed signal at the tune pin of the MAX2623 (This is your question: There is 2V DC AND the noise signal)

Noise (=AC) with ~1V peak-peak and
a DC offset voltage, ~2V.

This weird tuning voltage causes the vco to produce a wide spectrum of frequencies ... to jam gsm :-)
-----------------

Have you got an oscilloscope? Without it building such circuits is almost impossible.

[edited: 2004-08-20, 10:05 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-20, 10:43 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thx,s man

i have oscilloscope... so u wnat me to apply noise from R1 and tune voltage from R3.

and plesae post this jammer 3 cricuit in good qulity like thsi u post
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 10:02 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ vici ...

remember .. you need to programm the AVR ...

so you wave to build the programming circuit ,too!!!

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 12:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Lederhülle,...
Hello viki,
yes, you got it.

Instead of using the avr microcontroller you can use your noise generator circuit from above, too. Generally you can try very noise or sawtooth generator you can find. But required is that the output amplitude of the generator is at least 1V peak-peak.

Jammer 0.3 some bigger:

http://file.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/file/220791/jammer3.gif?d

[edited: 2004-08-21, 07:32 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 10:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

can i have the program for the mirocontroler
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-21, 10:20 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

just give me more information about 1V peak-peak... i have one Noise -gen with the out of 1.2v in AC...... is that eoungh
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 11:09 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

1.2V Noise is enough.
Don´t you know the difference between peak-peak and effective voltages...?
------------------

Here is the hex file for the µC. Hope you can handle it...
http://homepages.compuserve.de/richardkotte/gsmjammer.hex

Software and hardware to programm you can find at www.lancos.com (PonyProg).

[edited: 2004-08-23, 11:16 AM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 05:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
today i work on test cricuit ...but did get any result i know i m taking your too much time but brother . so u plz give me full test cricuit figer bocz i use ziner of pin 4 as shown in ur jammer 1 cricuit .
may i have to apply 5V from tune. VCC for the VCO and pin 4 also (is that right)

what will be the totel power tune voltage and AC signal after modulate ?

and may i check tuned VCO by placing S-receiver near to it ......or puting output from VCO to inout of S-receiver

sorry brother dont be agrry ....all i want is help...
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 06:46 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I have problems to understand you (language problems).
Please write more careful, too...
[If you want to get a helpful answer, describe your problem as good as you can. Often i don´t know how experienced somebody is, and maybe you are not able to understand my answers.]

give me full test cricuit figer bocz i use ziner of pin 4
i don´t understand it at all

may i have to apply 5V from tune. VCC for the VCO and pin 4 also (is that right)
I don´t understand it completely. I try to give general hints.
At V+ you have to connect the power supply, i the circuit for use with a battery pack (4,8 or 6 volts).
6V are good for the PF0140, but it´s too much for both MAX2623 and the µC. So I had to limit the voltage for them by using a 5.1V zener diode.

what will be the totel power tune voltage and AC signal after modulate ?
??? Look at the picture of the oscilloscope, it answers all questions, doesn´t it?

and may i check tuned VCO by placing S-receiver near to it ......or puting output from VCO to inout of S-receiver
You just have to put your circuit in the near of the rf-input of the satellite receiver, you needn´t have to connect them together, because the vco´s power is high enough.

[edited: 2004-08-23, 07:01 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 08:24 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

sorry for porr english friend

so u know there is 1peak come from n-gen other is 2vdc both meet before going into tune.....the sum of both is not = to 2vdc for tuning to 930mhz........this is my 1 problem

see there fig

Attachment:

22.jpg (13 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 09:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

so u know there is 1peak come from n-gen other is 2vdc both meet before going into tune.....the sum of both is not = to 2vdc for tuning to 930mhz........this is my 1 problem 8

I still can´t understand you... the sum of the 2V DC and 1V AC (noise) is the curious signal on the oscilloscope. What´s the problem?

To get the MAX2623 working, you must connect 5V to Pin 5, 6 AND 4.

viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 10:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

the is my test cricuit look like if u remove any think from that ....bcoz pin 4 have 5.1v z
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 04:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
today i modulate 2Vdc and 1peak Ac after modulation the power going into tune was 2dc and 2AC and use that test cricuit today . pin4 is get .01 also 5 ,6 geting same ...... but again no result,
can u plesae help me by designing test crcuit for me for example pin 4 5 6 the voltage will be 5v or 0.1 bcoz %.1v ziner is there.

like this picture can plesae post the test criuit digram ......

Attachment:

jm.jpg (8 kByte, 195 x 254 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 05:56 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

TFA "
Hmmm, you have an oscilloscope but you don´t know how to use zener diodes

for example pin 4 5 6 the voltage will be 5v or 0.1 bcoz 5.1v zener is there
Sorry, but this a really silly question.
Of course at pin 4,5,6 are 5.1V because there is a 5.1V zener diode!!!

I recommend you to learn something about standard electronic parts.
If you don´t understand how this circuit works, better leave it.
You cannot expect from me or someone other to explain you everything, especially basic electronics. For that there are many books in your local library...

---------------------------------------

Actually i don´t have any test circuit diagram
You are just building a small circuit to get the MAX2623 working... well that´s what i call test circuit.

[edited: 2004-08-24, 05:57 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 07:45 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i think u take my word wrong way as ur last post u said that i have to apply 5V to pin # 4 5 6 ......what y u ask ......there is ziner may i give direct 5 v to these pin or what Voltage will be good for these pin,s...........please brother dont leave me in middle of all this ........just need a idea about test cricuit that it .....
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-24, 08:53 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Yes, of course you can give 5V direct to the three pins, wasn´t that clear?

All questions you asked in your last posting are answered in the MAX2622-MAX2624 datasheet. Why haven´t you read it?

http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX2622-MAX2624.pdf

[edited: 2004-08-24, 08:54 PM CET by richy_64]
viki
New PostCreated: 2004-08-25, 01:07 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

as as figer shows

pin 2 need 2DC 1Vpeak AC .....pin 4 5 6 = 5v ......this is dont ........ok brother i will try this
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-25, 08:38 AM CET  Subject:  nice chick  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

by the way ...

nice new chick ... !

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-08-27, 04:18 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Der Tote unter der Piazza - Ein Neap...
hi klewer

can i have the cricuit of squaer wave genrator that u use in jammer 2 .

and plesae uplaod ur jammer 3 pictuer....
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-27, 05:10 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

try to remember this ...

http://www.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/2506843#2506843

The output voltage is higher ,, but it's suitable to drive it with lower , too.
This circuit work well with my VCO. Try to build this if you don't like
to program AVR's.

post skriptum ...

my name is Chris
my homepage called "kleiner-onkel"
that discribes my ex-girlfiend to me and means "small uncle"

richy_64 's name is richard

& there's no " W " ??? in kleiner onkel

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-08-27, 07:48 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

sorry Chris

so u mena to say that if i m working with POS1060 then i have to give the square wave genrator 20v........ and what u use in ur jammer 2 cricuit ? ...... and tell as about ur education and next project u r working on .
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-08-28, 01:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
this ad-resistor the GND and the out both are connected together .

Attachment:

square_wave_circuit.jpg (3 kByte, 133 x 107 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-28, 08:14 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello immy,
the _|_ doesn´t stand for GND at this adjustable resistor symbol.
Try to imagine, it looks like a "T" ->"T"rimable resistor or just trimmer

[edited: 2004-08-28, 08:18 PM CET by richy_64]
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 11:21 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Einfache Mütze, Schal und Halswärmer...
Some Basics in simple electronic.

This adj. resistor lead to ground.
A poti have even tree contacts.

In some circuits it's very important ,if the middle contact is not
soldered to one of the outer one,, so there's a infinity load to the circuit if the middle contact left from his path.
For example some dust on the way.

Some circuits die.

But not in this circuit

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 02:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

just informte me that

the midle pin is coonected to the pin # 3 or not .....if yes they y ?
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 04:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

right...

Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-08-29, 05:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

from where i can get square wave out put as

10a & 12a closed ... 10c & 14c opened ----> square wave

10a & 12a closed ... 10c & 14c closed ----> sawtooth
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-31, 11:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Close the bridge like written in the text. Or solder just one way.

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:35 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Meine besten Hausmittel. Krankheiten...
hi
i know u help all the people alot by your forum . help me i only facing problem with noise genrator /square wave gen...

can u plesae come put with working circuit ......so i can work on that may i need plesae .......

may i need 17v t0 23v noise also or just rich_6. modulate it with DV voltage
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:52 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what u think about 555 timer IC alos genrate square wave but

MX=18V

plesae come up with any idea
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 10:35 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

555 is also possible like MAX2206cp or MAX2008cp or
or CD4060 and hundret other ,but it's easyer to take my cicuit. So 741 op's
are one of the most used IC's over the world.

This evening im uploading a very detailed noise generator circuit.

Chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 01:01 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i just make this 555 timer circuit . MAX voltage is 18V and in output coming 15V... is there any idea to get it 17 to 23

i can,t wait to see noise circiut........

i am uploading this 555 timer cricuit output is great square wave but 15V

Attachment:

cir_msr013.gif (5 kByte, 444 x 206 pixels)
save

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 08:00 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i have this pace 914 receiver .......is that work there is input of the wire that is coming from dish....
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 08:32 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

TFA Digitales Thermo-Hygrometer 30.5...
hi friend here is i fine easy circuit with LM741 do u think it will work if i apply 17 to 20V

Attachment:

untitled.jpg (7 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 11:08 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

that don't work...

build a inverting amplifier with a 741.
To doubble the output voltage you need ...

Rk = (Ua / Ue -1) * Rq

Ua = 20V
Ue = 10V
Rq = 5K

so Rk is 5k

turn the output supply around ....!!

Attachment:

not_invert_amp.jpg (9 kByte, 252 x 175 pixels)
save

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:04 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what about recevier.....is my recevier will work to see tune VCO

thxs for inverting amplifier i will try it today with 555 square wave cricuit
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:09 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what ???

try this ....

http://www.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/2606019#2606019

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 01:29 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok but may i still need inverting amplifier with a 741.
To doubble the output voltage
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:32 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friends

my brother i am in problem and you are the only one can help me i guess . i have to submit my project .. celluer phone jammer for security . i have POS1060 and PF1040........all the problem if from that noise or square wave genrator.......i alrady try 8 diiffernet circuits ...i just spend 6 hur in collage Lab to see this new circuit that u posted....

plesae friend help me as such as u can by come up with something that work .... your every word is very thing for me ....plesae help me to finish this project .......

just this problem making my life diffcult that no square wave or noise genrator is 17 to 23 V suppot...... i hope your this noise-gen with work ..but the out will be smaller then we need ....ok i will use this 741......

plesae help me as much as u can on this .......

german,s are the the best
Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 06:34 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

inverted, gain value coming in negative
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 01:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi
Please see what is wrong

Today I tune VCO to 13V dc noise and 10 V Vcc to jamme AMPS and GND pin 7 and POS1060 show all other also connected to GND(mean I just GND pin 7) not other so anthing is coming in output IN DC …..what u think what is wrong with this

please replay

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 05:19 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi here is the circuit
the is how i connect pos1060 with noise gen

Attachment:

pos1060.jpg (14 kByte, 186 x 221 pixels)
save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 05:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

and here is the noise circuit that i coonnect with POS1060

but anthing on the ouput

noise -gen= 13.5 V DC

Vcc=10vdc

output = anthing

Attachment:

in- with noise circuit.jpg (30 kByte, 400 x 265 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 07:58 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Five Stars: Gefährliche Versuchung -...
@immy, i would change your circuit like this.

What is the oscillators frequency? Change C1 to get 10-20kHz.
I think some nF will be suitable for this.

Use an oscilloscope to measure at the output. Now you can adjust the waveform you want...
For example: To get a signal from 17-23V, set the "DC Offset"-resistor to get 20V, then turn the "Noise Amplitude"-resistor to get 17-23V.
It will work!

Attachment:

cir_msr013.gif (6 kByte, 600 x 206 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 09:38 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@imgemini

Are you able to take a picture of your noise generator´s output signal with an oscilloscope?
This would help much.

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-05, 12:53 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok i will take the picture of my noise 0gen signal and wil try this circuit also

but i want to know why its not shopwing anything on ths ouput pin when i give

13.5v dv noise signal

Vcc =10
output= anthing

i hope i conned right wire bcoz it not Coaxial Cable

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-05, 10:56 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

To get higher frequencies, try this:
R1=3,3k
R2=1k
C1=100nF

The LEDs can be left away.

-------------
I ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING:

@imgemini: please take a picture of this output signal, too. Thanks.

Attachment:

cir_msr013_.GIF (5 kByte, 600 x 206 pixels)
save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:08 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
here is the cricuit

Attachment:

cricuit.jpg (30 kByte, 400 x 265 pixels)
save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver o.T.  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Chroniken der Unterwelt - City of Bo...

Attachment:

cricuit output.jpg (16 kByte, 640 x 480 pixels)
save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:31 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

here is the signal ....

anthing in khz just in hz i think 0.5hz only

i tune with POS1060 with that bout get anthing on output

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:34 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

here is the ouput singal odf POS1060

plesae both of you can tell me wwhat is wrong .....and what should i do now

Attachment:

pos out.jpg (13 kByte, 566 x 330 pixels)
save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:45 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hello...

....maybee our ne555 circuit deliver to less output....!!!

(damn ne555!!!)

try messure with and without connect to the VCO...

so you can see how much ne555 able to drive ...!!!

send some picures with voltage per division
and time per division.

so i can read our circuit right.

Chris

p.s. better use my sawtooth circuit (8->) !!!

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 12:46 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
plesae clear these trams for me

why i need 10 to 20kh?

if this is my result as show above then what should i do know to get 10 to 20 khz

plesae friends reply

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 02:40 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

These pictures are not useable for anyone without descriptions like volt per division and time per division...

The 2nd picture: You have measured the POS1060 output??
What is your oscilloscope´s bandwith?

--------------------------
The sweep frequency to modulate the vco has to be "high".
If the sweep frequency is too low the jammer won´t work, because the gsm error correction can handle short interferences.

To get a higher frequency, change R1,R2,C1.
I have mentioned it above already.

@ Chris
Everyone uses/knows the NE555.
I don´t like it, too.
I don´t know why

[edited: 2004-09-06, 02:43 PM CET by richy_64]
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 03:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i can R1 ,r2 C1 . but this is what is coming friend

the output of this cricuit is = in points only i get 21.5V for DC offset to make it 20v and this is how wave was coming shown on that picture

but i feeb that signal to the tune of POS1060 but anthing coming out
what should i do know ......

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 05:15 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

come on friends solve my problem

plesae

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:23 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

build my sawtooth circuit and throw that damn NE555 away ...!!!

did'nt you got a MC1458 Dual FET OP ????

this circuit is such easy ,,,

Chris

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:28 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

if you can't find that ic -..... try this circuit ....!!!

Attachment:

sawtooth_circuit.gif (3 kByte, 480 x 272 pixels)
save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:31 PM CET  Subject:  find correct waveform  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zum Glück in die Zukunft II - (Limit...
for sure it's possible to use simple 741 OP's ...

but two of this device ... because the other are Dual OP's.

Chris

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 11:18 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
this is your sewthoh circuit man which is just giving me 0.2 v DC output

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 11:19 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

and the cricuit that u post now i alrealy try it but did work i will post picture tomarow

shazia
New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 08:53 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
we have genareted tune signal of 20v and 10kHz what will be would be the required current of the tune signal

we have generated signal of 20 volte from KIT ET-1000 what do you mean by the signal 17-23V peck to peck

and how can we limt our signal from 17-23
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 12:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i also have some problem

plesae reply both of u

Leahhayhoe
Rod & Todd Flanders

New PostCreated: 2013-01-14, 09:36 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, cell phone signal jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to get one. You will find the cool of it.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search